Chapter - 04

Hello!!

okay, so it may not be morning, but its 11, which isn't too late! haha I was drained lastnight so I had to wait till this morning to write Part 4 Haha. I want to thank EVERYONE who's been supporting me with my story's! Honestly, I love writing, but its so much more fun when I'm actually writing for people! I love you guys!

Well heres Part 4, I hope you like it, and if you have any good idea's inwhich way you want me story to go, don't hesitate in telling me!

P.S! If you like my story PLEASE comment and Vote!

XoxoX

-Krissy

Chapter 4

My heart rate began to accelerate faster with each silent second until suddenly, with a blinding feeling, a light flickered on. I looked around the room curious as to where I was. There was a bucket and mop in the corner, shelves full of cleaning supplies and a huge variety of different sized brooms. All these objects combined only proved my suspicions correct. I had, in fact, been pulled into the janitor's closet.

'Well, now that I've figured out the 'where,' it's time for the 'who' and the 'why?'' I thought to myself as I began to look around.

I turned my attention to the shadowy form in the corner of the closet. I reached behind me picking up the first object my hands closed around just in case this mystery person's plans were unfriendly. The first thing my hands fell upon was a bottle of Windex which I decided to abandon because, honestly, what was I going to do with Windex, clean him to death?

The next thing my fingers wrapped around was a duster in which I actually decided to keep because it had a good-sized wooden handle.

"Who are you?" I demanded trying to keep my voice even while attempting to sound intimidating, however, failing horribly.

I watched as the shadowy figure started walking toward me. I tightened my grip on the duster, preparing to swing mightily, but then the light shined down on him, revealing who he was.

I felt my hands open up as the duster fell to the ground; I stared at Damen in disbelief. I heard the duster hit the floor and yet it sounded miles away, far off in the distance. All my fear then disappeared and was replaced by a state of shock. I stood there unable to move, completely bewildered as to why he was here or, more importantly, why he had pulled me into the closet?

"Look...Stasee, I need to apologise." He spoke softly as he took another step toward me with his hand held out.

The thought of him leaving me alone Saturday morning finally snapped me out of my startled daze. Not to mention the fact that he had never even attempted to call me all weekend and how he left me hanging with no explanation.

I raised my right hand and slapped him as hard as I could across the face:
One...
Two...
Three times in quick succession while tears of rage and humiliation blinded me.

I watched in satisfaction as his eyes bulged out of their sockets before he used his left hand to rub the red welts on his cheek.

"I guess I deserved that..." he replied.

Using my left hand this time, I raised it and with every ounce of strength I could summon, I smacked him hard on the other cheek. I watched as his head turned to the side from the force of my slap.