Bruises Chapter Five

Chapter 5

MarleyPOV

Come on Marls, if we don’t go now, we never will get out of here… Jake is here now, and Ry is going to be here any second… They will be fine!” yells Unique as I call Ryder for the like twelfth time…. Even though he is probably driving and won’t answer.

“I just don’t wanna leave without him being here… It’ll calm my nerves… “I tell her anxiously. She’s annoyed and so is Kitty, we were supposed to meet Rachel, Quinn, Mercedes, Santana, Brittany and Tina twenty minutes ago for a girl’s day. We were getting ready to leave when Ryder called me and told me he was going to be late.

“Marley, just go… I know how to watch them… I’ve done it before… I can do it again.” Jake tries to calm me.

“Nope, not happening… last time you babysat them alone they ended up three streets away because you decided it would be okay for them to play outside without supervision… I don’t want to have to call the police again with a missing child report.” I tell him, scolding him at the same time.

“Hey! In my defense, I thought it would be okay because the kids next door were outside.” He defended.

“Dude, you really thought those pot heads would watch them… you’re a moron.” Ryder jokes as he walks in.

“Finally!!! Thank God you’re here Beiber because we are super late and LittleMomma here is freaking out.” Kitty says, she was being really nice, but sometimes she slips up. As Ryder comes further into the kitchen, her, Unique and Jake leave to the living room.

“Did he really do that? Or are you over exaggerating again?” He asks as her kisses my forehead.

“Yes, and if it happens today you’ll be the one in trouble, not him.”

“Why me?” Ryder asks me.

“I’m putting you in charge so if anything major happens it’s your fault.” I explain.  “Plus, I trust you quite a bit more than Jake, especially with the kids…”

“Hey, hey, hey, Relax LittleMomma, I’m here, they are going to be okay, and you’ll be back by dinner anyway. Besides, you trust me right?” He tells me.

“Okay, okay, you’re right. Of course I trust you.”

“Then go have fun. Mike keeps telling me how much Tina misses you. And Kurt called me to tell me that Rachel won’t shut up about having a girls’ day and how pissed he is you are all going out and he can’t go but Unique can.” He tells me laughing slightly.

“Hey! I affiliate myself as being a girl, he does not. As soon as he starts wearing dresses, he can come, and I am more than happy to call him and inform him of this.” Unique yells from the living room.

“Why do I even open my mouth…?” Ryder grumbles to himself as I laugh.

“At least you didn’t call her a dude this time…” I say. He groans.

“Don’t remind her.” He says as Unique and Kitty come in to the kitchen again.

“Oh, don’t worry, pretty boy, I haven’t forgotten that.” Unique tells him. He mutters incoherently to himself as he lets his head hit my shoulder.

“Now come on Momma! We have manipedis in fifteen minutes, and if we miss them I will not be responsible for my actions.” Kitty says.

“Okay, let’s go. Santana will kill us if we’re any later.” I say giving in to leaving. As we start to walk out the door I run back in the kitchen.