2nd time will be a charm

...says that I better be ready for our rematch because he wont go as easy as he went before and then he walks away. "How dare he say it as if he let me win!!!!" I yell as Andy clutches onto his ear as if they were bleeding. "Can you be any louder?" he says sarcastically. I just roll my eyes in irritation and start pacing the floors again so much that it might ware a hole into it. "Sit down, he might be saying to everyone that he let you win but if he let you win before then wouldn't everyone be surprised that he loses the second time?" "That's true and I won't go as easy this time I will pound his puny head into the floor!" "Chill out no need to become the devil..!" "Haha so funny do you want me to cut of that little thing u call a baby maker off and Feed it to my dogs??" All the color in Andy's face drains and he looks like he's gonna shit himself. His expression is so funny that I died from laughter and start clapping like a seal. "Haha funny but seriously just forget what he said don't let it get to your head." "Ok...."

Later that day at lunch (sorry if u hate time skips)
"Yoooo!!!! Scar!!!" "What?!?!!" I snap. I swear if they are calling for me for no reason ima cut their testicles off and attach it to their forehead, I think.