chp5 wow 3 months is fast

ALICE POV

'That is done for today everyone' jack said as he was the appointed leader to train every single teen there is in our pack.That was a tiring day its has already been three months since the news came that rouge wanted war from our pack. All day we were training hard, i hardly eat as to the tiredness i face, after training i would always go back to my room take a hot shower and went to bed without eating. Thanks to that i had manage gain some weight but not to the point were i look too fat but still my figure is still there.

" You were awesome alice i did not know you could beat most of the guys in this pack i mean how could a girl not even a year enter our pack could already beat a guy. i mean that guy sure does lost his pride. i mean how do you do it " Erza follow me back to the pack house

" i dont know myself za. Everytime whenever we wanted to challenge each other in small fight i alway feel in the mood you know like i was born to fight like that but i just cant explain it.

" Well you sure dont know how to explain. the months go by like it was like a fly. its so fast and that tmr we are already leaving our pack i am gonna miss this place. i really do. Can i ask how does your brother look like cause in the party i could not seem to find him "

" why are asking of my brother erza. Are you telling me that you are interested to my man whore brother who always fuck girl. i mean erza you could do bettter and i am sorry i could not let you see my brother. because of me you could not see him and that u dont even went to the same school as me. but still you could find someone wayyy better then him "

" ok then let get ready and go"

We then walk back in the pack house we all took our stuff and place it in the car where some of the people will be driving to the moonlight pack and most of them would be running. i place my last item n the trunk of the car took a nice shower. Then i went down wearing just my bikini  went to the backyard and shift to my white wolf. its rare to have a white wolf genes i have always been told that my mum was a white wolf and that she is very strong . i think i inherited most of her genes. waited for all of them to come back outside then off we go. here goes nothing.

JAck POV

" Babe come back back to bed i want another round" charlotte my on and off girlfriend  moan to me. I mated with her after giving up on alice. i know that one day she is goin to find her mate and until that day come i will still be by her side. if my mate suddenly turn up i would want to mark her and that the mark on charlotte would dissapeared. 

"Babe i know you want me so bad like i want you but i need to get the greet the other pack welcoming as you know they might be coming real soon . as i was wearing clothes that was thrown all over the floor.

"Fine i will just have my beauty sleep"

i left the room and waited for that pack to come.Then i saw the whole pack that was right infront of my eyes. i wanted to laught at the amount they had but i cant blame them they needed my help for the attack then we as a werewolf brother should help.

" Good evenening to you alpha jake" alpha ridge said to jake through mind link

"Goodevening to you alpha ridge. Is that all you have for your pack apha ridge. is there any other member to your pack i have already gotten ready to your room and my beta will show you to your room "

"There is still some member left they are arriving here by car so they will arrive shortly"

After talking to alpha ridge i had decided to have fun with my girlfriend but one wolf caught my eyes she was a white wolf. But i ignore it and of to have another round with my girlfriend.

ALICE POV

After changing to my human form, the so called beta my brother has to show us to my room.i was following close but erza was behind but she decided to join me upfront but she bang my brother who seem to be not reconising me. i think i change alot till my bro dont recognises me anymore.

AUSTIN POV

i smelt this wonderfull scent i knew that this was my mate she was from this pack. but i had to show them to thier room then suddenly this scent became stronger then i felt someone banged on me but she tripped on my feet and was about to fall. i quickly turn to face her and hug her tightly so she would not be hurt but i would. The pain lasted for a while but when i open my eyes i saw the most beautiful girl on me i started to get hard but luckily i was wearing losse t-shirt to cover it up. My wolf scream MATE MATE > i smiled now this is what i have been waiting for 

ALICE POV

I heard erza said mine and that the looks between those two i think they are mate well i guess she is going to be my sister then. Me and erza was the last one but i guess she would be sharing a room with my brother. i went in the room i took a shower and slept. for tmrs new year. We are going to start school as seniors. I will be poutting on a good show

they dont recognise me today but when they do they would be too shocked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE HEHEHE WELL THIS ANOTHER CHP PEOPLE LOTS OF POV YAY ERZA FOUND HER MATE WHICH IS ALICE BROTHER WHAT WILL HAPPEN THE NEXT DAY. WHEN WILL JAKE RECOGNISE ALICE WHITOUT HER GLASSES AND LOSE T SHIRT WELL WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPLOSAD PEOPLE.

-FOLLOW

-VOTE

-COMMENT

-HAIRULSHAWTY