Chapter 3: Going to School with them

Carson's p.o.v

Uhhh... So, what am i supposed to do now. I know for sure Mya could careless, seeing as she just took a call when Mindless Behavior is here. But right now i'm freaking out.

There was a large smile plastered on my face as i stared them down. I looked over at Princeton who was yawning.

"Ok, so just to break the silence", Prodigy said holding his hands out.

"Hi, were Mindless Behavior", he continued putting his hands into his jean pocket.

I giggled and smiled back.

"I know", i said giggling again.

"So, what's your name cutie", Princeton said with a smile.

"I'm Carson, and the girl that just ran into the change room was Mya", i saidfoldin my arms over my chest.

"Oh, well it was nice meeting you", he continued walking towards the door.

As he began walking, he bumped into Mya as she was getting out of the change room.

"Oh, i'm so sorry! are you ok?", he asked helping her up.

"Yah, just fine", she replied with attitude then walked towards the entrance.

I gave Mya a death stare, but she just rolled her eyes as she walked out of the studio. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

/Myasweet;): sorry I had to leave

#Carsonsway: why :(

/Myasweet;): c'mon Carson you know why

#Carsonsway: c'mon My he's not that bad

/Myasweet;): he's a jerk like every other guy

#Carsonsway: you know he hates you now! Right :0

/Myasweet;): see if I give a shit

#Carsonsway: MYA!!!

/Myasweet: I gotta go now

#Carson: whatever

Man Mya pisses me off sometimes I mean why does she hate him so much, he's so sweet.

After I got off the phone I felt all eyes on me.

"Was that her?", ray asked leaning against the mirror.

"Yep", I replied trying to stay calm.

"What'd she say?", roc asked with his hands in his pocket.

"Ummm ... You sure you want to hear it?".

"We're all ears".

"She said she hates Prince with a passion, thinks Ray's braids are cute, Roc is handsome and Prod's rocking them shades".

"Really?", prince asked.

"Yep".

"Bummer for her then cause, Keshia told us we gon be schooling with 2 girls Kelly knows, which i'm guessing is you guys", Prince said with a giggle, with his hands rubbing through his hair.

I could barely contain my happiness "Mindless Behavior" was coming to our school.

"When are you guys starting?"

"Monday".

"Can't wait to show you guys around", i said with a wink as i walked into the change room.

By the time i got out they were already gone. I stood infront of the mirror and looked as my face turned red. My eyes caught onto a black iphone case. I guess it was Roc's. I heard the text beep all iphones made when you got a message. I picked it up and read the text.

When are you coming over, i wanna see you.

 I slid the unlock screen, but found a numberlock. I placed it back on the floor as i stepped back.

What if someone takes it? What if he doesn't even know it's gone? What if-

I heard footsteps behind me as i was about to leave, i turned to see Roc standing in the doorway.

"Hey, have you seen my phone?", he asked in a pant.

I pointed at the floor where it was laying.

"Thanks uhh... Carson right",,

"Yah", i said blushing a little. 

I can't believe he knows my name.

We both stood there for what seemed like an hour, until he said he had to leave. As soon as i got home i went straight to twitter to post that MB's coming to William Hart highschool on Monday.

After i posted the message i got a bunch of replies.

@Kelly17: When are they coming?

3raneeLove: Why are they coming?

0socool: Are you sure? How do you even know?

Before i could answer anything i got a phone call.

Mya: Are you serious?

Carson: Dead.

Mya: Why.

Carson: cause they gotta school with someone.

Mya: Fuck No!

Carson: Well too bad

Mya: I'm ok with everyone else but seriously why him?

Carson: i don't know but your gonna have to deal with it

Mya: Well i'm gonna deal with it by totally ignoring you know who

Carson: What now you can't say his name

Mya: No

Carson Princeton! Princeton! Princeton! Princeton! Princeton

Mya: shut up!

Carson: Jacob! Jacob! Jacob! Jacob!

Mya: you know what. Fuck this.

End of phone convo.

Tomorrow's a new day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment and vote!! 

I hope you enjoyed it.

Yours truely dimond4 ;)