Microwaves

Baz sneaked over to where Simon kept his wand. He had to be super quiet because Simon was a light sleeper. Baz quickly grabbed Snows wand, he was going to use it for an experiment. Baz giggled to himself, this was going to be interesting.
Baz walked stealthily down the hallway into the kitchen. He turned in lights and searched for the microwave.
Just then Simon walked into the room. "What are you doing up so late, Basil?" Said Simon suspiciously. It was never good when Baz walked out of the room this late at night. Last times he had gotten locked out of Watfords for a night, and it kinda sucked. "Hypothesis:" Baz answered in the most teacher voice he could manage. "When a wand is out in the microwave it will blow up like a marshmallow peep." Then Baz held up Simons wand and shoved it in the microwave. Simon was too stunned to speak, instead he reacted. Simon lunged for the microwave in a vain attempt to get his wand, but Baz was guarding it and he was quite a bit stronger than Simon. Baz shoved him back and all Simon could do was watch in dismay as his wand started to turn red and melt.
Then, all of a sudden the microwave started to get hot, on the outside and start to shake violently. It began to whistle like a tea pot and steam was rising from it. "It's going to explode!" Yelled Simon. He could barely hear himself over the whistling from the microwave. "Really?" Said Basil sarcastically. Simon and Baz heard a giant pop and the microwave burst into a thousand pieces, leaving only Simons melted wand.
Mrs. Teresa ran into the room.
"By the Mages power Simon!"She exclaimed "Whatever happened?" She asked him, still a bit shocked. "Well Baz put my wand in the microwave for an experim-" he was cut short. "Basil? He isn't here. Are you fibbing again? You seem to enjoy blaming Basil." Said Mrs.Teresa. "No! Baz was here, he put my wand in the microwave!" Insisted Simon. "Come now Simon, he isn't even here. Meet me in my office tomorrow to discuss this little...incident" then she sent Simon off to bed and left him to his own thoughts.
Basil would hear about this tomorrow, Simon thought as he stormed down the hall.