The beginning

Alex's P.o.v

It was early in the morning when my alarm woke me up, I rolled over and glared at it.

"why does it have to be Monday?" I groaned getting out of my warm blankets, my tail wrapped around my waist.

Oh, sorry, I should've introduced myself. My name is Alex Frost and I'm a neko hybrid. My father and I moved here when I was five. Since my mother died 10 years ago I've been pretty much alone, besides seeing a note from my dad once in a while. My dad is a lawyer and is usually away, but I don't mind. I look in the mirror while brushing my hair. I have violet eyes, dirty-blond hair that stops just before my eyes, I'm about 5"6'. My cat ears and tail were both black. After I finish brushing my hair, I grab a pair of grey sweatpants, a black tee-shirt, and my giant purple sweater. I wrap my tail around my waist. I head downstairs grabbing my phone and headphones on the way, and run towards the bus stop. I have two best friends; Simon and Max. Simon wears dark green sweaters, jeans and a black beanie. Simon is about 5"9' and has black hair that covers one of his silver flaked orange eyes. His skin is tannish and is a witch-fox, his ears and tail are white with a light blue edge. Max is a demon with bright blonde hair with ram horns that are pure black with a green tip on the end of each one, while his tail is black except the end; which changes color based on his mood. He is 6"0' and usually wears dark green tee-shirts with a black hoodie. His eyes are snake like; one is red and the other is blue, and when he is mad his fangs, and claws come out.

I finally made it to the bus stop, when I feel someone glaring at me. I look up flinch as I see Daniel, one of the people that my friends and my life a living hell at school. I look away and put in my headphones blasting "Victory Chant by Vikkstar123" I hum quietly to myself as I take my seat in the back of the bus, away from everyone else. Daniel is 6"0' with dark brown hair that goes over one of his golden eyes. He is extremely fit, and plays every sport he can in school. He wears a tank top; to show off his muscles, black shorts, and wears blue sneakers. He is also a werewolf: 16, and bai, so everyone has fallen for him; except my friends and myself. I look up quickly as I see Dusk get on the bus, which confused me since he drives his black jeep to school. Dusk is 5"9' has blonde hair streaked blue that hangs in front of his green eyes. He is skinny, but fit. He wears glasses, but no one knows, except his best friends, if he needs them or not. Dusk usually wears a tight athletic hoodie, skinny jeans, and van sneakers. He is a fallen angel, with sorcerer powers; 16 and is bai. I'm pancaking by now, since Simon and Max are driving to school. I take a few deep breaths to calm myself down, and listen to the song that is playing; "Me Against the World nightcore version. I relax until the bus ride stops, signaling that we had to get off. Daniel and Dusk got off to find Derrick, the third member of their group. Derrick is 6"1' with black hair that stops at his forehead, and has hazel-red eyes. He wears a blue shirt, red jacket, black skinny jeans, and black converse shoes. He has a blood red star tattoo on his right cheek. He is a vampire prince; he is 16 and is also bai. I sigh, why does everyone love them so much? I think to myself, is it because they swing both ways and anyone can be with them, or is it because they beat up people they don't like? Oh well. I head to my first class of the day Math, I don't really care about it since its boring. I wont be able to see Max or Simon until 3rd period then I'm left alone during 8th. I enter the room and am glared at. They all know that I don't like the popular and don't cater to their every beck and call. I shrug off their glares and sit in the back of the class room away form everyone, listing to my music. The bell rings telling us that we can leave the class. As I walked to one of my favorite classes, Art, I could feel someone staring at me, so I looked around, but I didn't see anyone. Its just my paranoia acting up again I told myself. I just continue my walk to art. It's a amazing class because Mrs. Weathers was the teacher; she is super nice, and doesn't let the populars do what ever thy want.

"Ok class, today is a special assignment, because you get to draw something important to you in your sketch books." Mrs. Weathers told us smiling

I don't even need to think twice about what I draw. I start to sketch my friends, they were sitting playing videogames and laughing. I smile down at the picture, when the bell rings.

"Please finish your drawings as homework!" Mrs. Weathers told the class

I waited for the crowd to leave. I don't like big crowds, not because in claustrophobic, but because in a big crowd you will get lost, just like a friend of mine once did, and he never came back.