Chapter 27 - The Perfect Plan

KARLSTEN POV

After that little incident with Ette I went home hurriedly to find Margo's gone and Dominik is on the ground with a silver stake on his heart. I pulled it off instantly before it's too late.

"Dominik what happened?" I rushed to his side and bit my wrist to get him heal.

It's one of the Elders ability to use our blood for healing other vampires with younger age or ranks. In this case, Dominik is 200 years old vampires and a Guardian and I'm 500 years older than he is.

"Elder, you're suspicions are true about Margo and the Barren's rat. I heard them talking about the human you're attracted with. She got hints and plans to capture her and blackmail you." Dominik is still recovering from the attack.

"You are one of the best trained vampires how come she got you knocked up?" I interrogated him.

"She's not alone and they had me cornered I fought them hard as I could but both of them are older than me." He justified.

"Who is she working with?!" I am beyond furious.

After I got the information I instructed him to go the Club while I informed the Master. I didn't conceal about Ette's importance to me and what's her connection to the Master. He didn't say anything more and followed my instructions.

(AT THE BARREN)

Since Ette is getting suspicious about me I need to tell Master that it's time to proceed to our plan.

"Karlsten, since you're here let's discuss what you did earlier." Master is pissed I can tell.

"What do you mean Master?" I tensed up.

"You disobeyed me by kissing my daughter." He stood update from his seat.

"Master, I won't deny it but I can't stand being away from your daughter. I love her so much and I'm willing to risk everything and accept every punishment there is just please don't keep me away from Ette." I am ready to take the blow.

"Very well then accept your punishment I am allowing you to be with my daughter." Master proclaimed smiling.

"I--uhmm... wh--hat?" I was dumbfounded.

"You heard me my wife brought it upon me about everything you did to her from the very start. You showed her care, love and attention that I never once had. You're always there when she needed you that I should have done instead of. For that, I'm thankful and proud to say that you are her Chosen and welcome to our family." He tapped my shoulder.

"Thank you so much Master I was worried for a minute you will punish me. In all honestly I wasn't thinking about it all I'm concerned about is Ette." I couldn't contain my happiness.

"I understand where you are coming from also by now my daughter is warming up to you according to Eloise." Master informed me.

"If you give me the permission I'm telling Ette tonight about my real identity tonight." I recommend kindly.

"You have my permission so as the Council I talked to them about this and they agreed since Ette is my daughter. With regards to the Hunters they changed their plan instead of meeting Ette they will be attacking the Barren the same time we will introduce her to them and the Council." Master information tensed me up.

"I thought we already established their trust that Ette is innocent?" I balled my fist.

"I didn't know what went wrong but I am certain there is something strange happening with the alliance with them. That is why we need to get Margo as soon as possible she might have been involved in it too." Master holds his chin.

"I will make sure Ette is safe before Margo gets to her." I couldn't help but worry for my love.

"I arranged few people to do it since I cannot risk of being seen around their home." He assured me.

"May I know them Master?" I inquired.

"You will meet them now; Guardians, send them in." He motioned to the door.

"Master, you have called upon us." They all bowed their heads except one guy.

"Yes, meet Elder Karlsten he is my daughter's Chosen. Karlsten, meet Ava, Andrew, Allan and Gavin." He motioned his hand.

"It's pleasure to meet you all." I gave them a formal

"They are all my Ascendants excluding Gavin he is the son of the Hunter's leader and trained to track down any vampires." Master detailed.

"Elder Karlsten aren't you Ms. Zeigler's fiancé? I saw you in the club where I'm working at as well." Ava was very forward.

"I'm the owner and no I'm not her fiancé." I clarified.

"I apologized for my assumptions." She bowed her head.

"Ava, did you find the human we needed as witness for the Hunters? Since Elder Karlsten and I are connected to Ette we need him so the Council will take it as bias." Master pointed from me to him.

"Yes Master, I found the human the best we can do is let the human stay here. The bite from his neck is too deep and it won't take any longer for him to be one of us. As a matter of fact he can now be considered as New Born." Ava disclosed the option.

"Very well let him stay until the turned is over. Gavin, please tell your father the execution for Margo will happen in 24 hours. After that you can go back guarding my daughter I am counting on you." Master continued.

"Rest assured my father will be here to witness it Andreas." He left after that.

"Ava, keep your act around Ette while Andrew and Allan guard down the human. You are all dismissed excluding Elder Karlsten." Master closing note and they left.

"Master, when are we going to proceed with the plan?" I interjected.

"We will do it tonight do you have the information about the other vampires she's working with." Master took his seat.

"I already have the leads Dominik reported to me who is helping Margo." I confirmed.

"Very well we will gather witness on their brutal killings this is getting out of my hand and happening right under my nose." Master balled his fist.

"I have installed some hidden cameras around the Club perimeters. I can catch some videos where the murder takes place." I proposed.

"Brilliant Karlsten you better go and tell my wife to pack her bags including Ette. I'm coming to get them they need to be safe before anything happens. I'll just have a word with the Council and I'll follow you soon." Master directed them.

"Yes Master." I started to walk away but he stopped me.

"One more thing, call me Andreas." He left like a lightning.

(BACK ON HUMAN WORLD)

I was beyond happy after our conversation finally he accepted me and I hope my Chosen too. Since Ette is at the club right now I informed Eloise about Master's plan. I will just drove later to her workplace and confess everything.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment on votes in every Chapter ;)

Thank you so much!

••••• MJ Cristine