Unexpected Visit (Michelangelo)

Today was a kick-back-and-relax kind of day.  Every muscle in your body was aching so much to the point of where you could barely move.  Your butt had been planted onto the couch since the moment you got up, besides getting breakfast.  You were still in your pajamas.  Loose sport shorts and a tank top.

You had made the mistake of not stretching before you did you parkour routine that day before, and you paid for it greatly, the pain was agonizing but you stayed strong.

You sat in front of a fan most of the day with your Xbox 360 controller in your hand while playing Skyrim.  Two hundred and thrity two experience left until level 39.

"Damned cave trolls. . . Leave me alone!"  You would say as you tried to slay the beast with your enchanted sword.  You were almost out of health potions and your Restoration skill wasn't the best.  Instead you used your Thu'um to burst him into flames.

No one was going to be home for the next few days since your parents were on a business trip together, so you thought it was a good time to relax.  You expected no one to come see you, the only company you had at your apartment was your dog, a large German Shepard named (boy dog name).  He laid comfortably beside you near the couch.

You were just about to kill a bandit with your bow until you heard knocks on the balcony door.  (dog name) jumped up and scurried over to the door, and from afar you could visibly see a large form sitting there outside.  A strand of orange met your eyes and smile instantly came to your face.  It was Mikey.

Since you could barely get up, you hollered for him to come into your apartment.  You heard Mikey talk softly to (dog name) as he walked towards you.

"He won't bite."  You tell him as you call your companion to your side.  He was always a curious dog, as most are, so he didn't mind Mikey being there even though he had never seen anything like him.

"No running today?"  He asked you. You shook your head.

"Nope.  I'm in pain at the moment."

Mikey sat beside you on the couch, a look of worry in his eyes.  You tried to give him relief by chuckling and smiling at him.

"My muscles hurt.  I'm taking it easy for a while."

"Oh."  He says.  Then Mikey noticed the controller in your hands and then went to look at the t.v. 

"What are you playing?"  He asked, intrigued.

"Skyrim.  Wanna play?"

A smile spread on his face as you handed him the controller.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes passed and you and Mikey were still sitting beside each other, he wasn't the best at tomb raiding as you were.  You'd laugh at him as he would normally be scared of draugr, the lifeless bodies of once living beings.

"These things are everywhere!"  He'd say as he would equip his axe, a fireball as his offhand weapon.  You laughed at him, which got him to laughing as well.

"You're in a tomb Mikey, expect these things."

The two of you would take turns to play, laughing and joking on each other during as you ventured further into the tomb.  You'd push him around a bit to try and mess up his aim as he tried to fire an arrow.  Mikey would peek over at you every now and then to see you happy and smiling, he was happy to see you having fun despite how much pain you were in today.  He was glad to be there to keep you company, he wanted to spend time with you.

"You seem to be feeling better."  He said smiling at you.  "Did my gaming skills impress you?"

You let out a sarcastic laugh and looked over at him.

"Well if your such a good gamer then I don't suppose you care about the cave troll behind you?"

His eyes went wide, and once he turned his character around he almost yelped.  Just one hit from the monster and he was dead.

"No!"  Mikey yelped.  You busted out laughing as he pouted beside you, he then proceeded to give you the controller.

"You can play now."  He said. 

He actually preferred watching you play, you were such a badass at it, you recognized all the sounds and knew every inch of area, and your character was nearly immortal to most enemies. Mikey was having so much fun with you.

This was how the afternoon went on, just you and him enjoying each other's company.