20. Eww hospitals

*Nia's p. o. v*

Sometimes when things are falling apart they may be falling into place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shot up in a panic, I had no idea where I was or what happened. Then it all came rushing back to me.... being kidnapped, the horrible nights in the barn, being locked in a room and... Niall.

Before I could think, I asked for Niall.
"Niall!!!" I yelled
The doctors stared at me confused, "w-where's Niall? Can I see Niall. GIVE ME NIALL" I screamed

"Calm down. We'll get him for you" one of the doctors said leaving the room. Hardly three minutes later, my hospital room was filled with all my friends and the doctors left us alone.

"Nia, you're alive" Harriet said sobbing, running towards me, hugging me.. Really... Really... Tightly.
"Harriet I can't breathe" I said
"Oops sorry hehe"

Everyone crowded around me.
" I'm so glad you're okay" Dia said smiling, tears in her eyes.
Niall sat next to me and held my hand, not letting go for even a second.

"I know this is a bad time to ask but..... Who kidnapped you?" Liam asked
"U..uh " I stuttered "C- Cole... " that's all I managed to say before bursting out crying.

"WHAT!?" Dana yelled
"Shhh" Liam snapped
"What!?" Dana whisper yelled
"C-Cole kidnapped me because he didn't want me to love N-Niall" I sobbed

Tears were blurring my vision but I could tell that Dana was mad. He kept on muttering under his breathe.

"I'm sorry. I have to go" Dana said through gritted teeth and stomped out the room.

"Are you serious?" Harry asked finally joining the conversation
"I wouldn't lie about this...." I whispered
"Oh" Harriet said

We sat and chatted for awhile until the doctor came in and told us only one person could stay over night with me.

After much arguing and a sobbing Harriet, we agreed to let Niall stay over night. So I said goodnight to all my friends and they left me and Niall alone.

The door closed and I looked down at Niall's hand holding onto mine. As if, if he let go I would fade away. He hadn't let go since the doctors let them in and I don't think he wanted to let go.

"Are you okay" I asked Niall
"I am now"