Welcome to Karakura Town!

*I do not own Bleach or any of the character's. I do own the plot of this Fanfiction though so please enjoy~! XD*
____________________________________________________________________

≈ Reader's POV ≈

♦ Dream World ♦

"Oh come on! You've gotta be faster than that!" My friend shouts at me.

"Oh shut it!" I reply.

We continue chasing each other around until our other friend joins in.

"I can't believe you guys are still playing tag?" He states solemnly.

"Well, you can always join us." I offer.

"Tch, not like he'll even get something so simple." My blue haired snickered.

"Now now. Come on, just for a little bit! Please!" I pleaded, using a sweet and innocent voice.

"Ugh, only for a little b-"

"Thank you! Thank you! By the way, TAG!!!"

All three of us ran around the desert landscape without a care in the world. Why would we, we're only kids... Right?

"Hey, slow down!!!" They shouted.

"Huh?"

I stopped running and turned to look at them, but everything turned black. I could faintly hear something beeping and everything was soon flooded with a white light.

♦ End of Dream ♦

"Ugh, that same dream." I sigh, sitting up in my bed.

Looking over to my right, I pick up my beeping alarm clock and throw it across the room. It unplugs and finally stops, letting me enjoy the silence.

'Great, what time is it? I should have looked before throwing it across the freaking room.'

Groaning in annoyance, I pick up my phone and turn on the screen. My eyes widen in shock and I shoot out of bed. I was supposed to get up at 7:00 but it's now 7:30. School starts in 15 minutes and I didn't want to have a bad first impression.

"Dangit! Guess I'll eat along the way."

'I knew I should've let someone else take care of that thing last night!!!'

♦ Time Skip ♦

*Ding* *Ding*

'Good, I just made it.'

Thanks to me having to take care of somethings last night, I barely made it to school. Technically, I only made it on campus but hey, the details don't matter. The uniform is alright. I like the top but the skirt was kinda... short. It stopped mid high at my thigh, which is short to me unless its shorts, then that's the shortest they should ever get. I didn't want to wear them so I'm wearing a pair of shorts that stop at the same place along with some knee high socks. Probably not allowed for a uniform option but i don't really care. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a delinquent or anything, I just don't care about others opinions much.

I look around for the classroom and stop when I find it. There's talking going on inside so I hope I'm not too late. Taking another deep breath, I slide open the door and peek my head in.

"Oh, I see you've finally showed up. Come in and introduce yourself." The teacher says.

I nod and walk into the classroom, closing the door behind me. As soon as I step into the classroom, the initial talk comes to a complete halt and is replaced with everyone whispering. Actually, scratch that, its replaced by the boys whispering stuff with a weird light in their eyes.