Chapter 9

"You need to see a doctor." I stated firmly, glaring at him.

Samuel rolled his eyes, "Says the one laying in a hospital bed."

"Well, at least I let the doctor make sure I was fine." I retorted.

He opened his mouth to say something, but I quickly hushed him. "Grab me the rubbing alcohol and a cloth." I ordered. "And please don't argue."

He sighed but got up anyway, after a few seconds he returned with a bowl of rubbing alcohol and a cloth. He set them down on the table beside me and gave me a curious look. I slowly sat up and patted my bed.

"Come here." I chirped.

He furrowed his eyebrows, confusion taking place as he continued to sit there. I rolled my eyes and continued to pester him to come over here. He slowly walked over and sat on the bed, I made him face me before grabbing the cloth and dipping it in the alcohol.

"Now, face me so I can clean your wound." I commanded, giving him my no arguing look.

He sighed and with a roll of his eyes, faced me fully. He took off his shirt and threw it aside as he watched me clean the marks. He hissed and growled, but didn't pull away or snap at me. After a few minutes he started to get used to the pain, his eyes watched me with mixed emotions. When the dried blood was gone and the claw marks looked clean I asked a nearby nurse for a few rolls of ace bandage. I have a feeling I'm going to use a lot of it up.

I wrapped it carefully around the marks until they were covered, I then moved onto his arm. There was a bite mark in it and it was quickly becoming infected. I sighed and cleaned it out with alcohol and this time I combined it with peroxide. Once that was done I put some anti-bacterial ointment on it and wrapped his arm.

I inspected him for any more injuries, he watched me the whole time. His face didn't show anything, but he was silent, as if he were testing me. I had to coax him into showing me his leg, it wasn't cut but there was a terrible bruise forming. I frowned and told him he needs to rest it or it won't heal right.

I could tell he wanted to argue, but he thought better of it and listened. He didn't get off my bed, instead he turned around and laid beside me while propping his leg up on a pillow. I tensed up for a minute or two, but I eventually relaxed.

A sudden sense of warmth and safety washed over me as I started to fall asleep, but then panic settled in. I sat up and started looking around, I've only ever felt that when I first met my mate. Ever since that incident I stayed far away from him. My heart was racing as Samuel quickly calmed me down, running his fingers through my hair.

"Hey, shhhhh, calm down. What's wrong?" he questioned, gently pushing me against the pillows.

I blinked a few times before taking a deep breath, "Nothing...I thought someone was here."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "That someone was here?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"He's not important." I quickly answered, just wanting to end this.

He nodded, noticing the finality in my voice. I eventually relaxed and fell asleep as he continued to running his hand through my hair. A certain sorrow rested in my heart, for I knew he would never do this again. After we're both healed, it's back to me being the maid and him hating my guts. Realization dawned on me as I drifted into the world of sleep.

A/N: Clearly people aren't using their heads. I've stated this is my own twist on the beauty and the beast! Don't you freaking see what this chapter represented?

When Bell cleaned the Beast's wounds after he saved her. Okay? Now, STOP COMPLAINING!

If you don't like my book then grow up and stop reading it instead of complaining. Yes, I am pissed off. I'm tired of all the whining on here!