ch 14 -- Getting The News

"I can't believe that just happen!" Lyndsey said.

"Yeah, I know, I CAN NOT BELIVE THAT JUST HAPPEN!" I said.

We were both leaving the concert, when someone told us that we are being called backstage.

"Hi," all the guys said together and then introduced themselves.

"Emily," Kendall said.

How did he know my name?

"I'm sorry about the wrong girl being brought upstage, but we all wanted to let you know,"he said and looked around at his bandmates, "that you have won the contest!"

"WHAT?!" I said out of shock.

Lyndsey looked shocked as well.

"Okay, here is the new song. We'll practice it as on Monday since by then tour will be over." James said. 

"But what about school, next week is our last week & we have finals." I said interuppting him.

"Don't worry we'll go based off your schedule." Logan said.

"Okay, thank you so much." I said.

In the car, Lyndsey was driving and she looked over and saw how I looked worried and still a little shocked.

"What's wrong?" She asked& then said, "You should be happy."

"I am, but one problem,three words, my stage fright." I said.

"Oh, relax, it is not like your gonna perform the song live in front of anyone." She said.

That made me feel better ,just a liitle bit though.