Chapter 4

It was Monday, time for school again, how fun! Note the sarcasm, please. Anyway, it has been three days since I moved in with Jane and her mom and It's been fun so far. During the weekend we just bonded and watched movies and ate pizza her mom even gave us booze. Her mom didn't really care, she only had one rule, no sex without protection. She was a great person, very loving, but if you made her mad, she would rip your face apart.

I got up and went to my closet and I picked out grey vans, a crop top I cut myself, that had the superman logo on it, and ripped black jean shorts. I straightened my hair and put on eyeliner, mascara, and grabbed my bag ready to head to prison.

I saw Jane already there, and her mom cooking breakfast. I love food, everyday all day. I eat a lot, and surprisingly I don't get fat. I sat down and filled my plate creating a small mountain on it. I munched on my food and gulped it down really hungry after not eating for about five hours.

"Gee, women, how do you eat that much and not get fat?" Jane asked me, and I smirked.

"Well, for one, I jog now and then, plus, we are the cheerleaders remember?" I said, and she just smiled.

She was the captain and I was co-captain. We finished our breakfast and headed out the door, to find Sarah just pulling up in her car.

"Get in!" She hollered. We did as she said, I got shotgun and Jane sat in the back. Sarah drove a red Ferrari convertible. Yeah, her parents are rich. She has a lot of money waiting for her when her gran dies. They were wealthy from the start, but she's not liked the normal snobbish people you get. She is down to earth, beautiful, and totally nice, but she can get annoyed and she does get pissed off if you take the wrong step.

"We're here" Sarah said and we pulled to a stop in the parking lot. We got out and headed towards the doors. People knew us well, but we weren't the queen bitch of this school. That job was taken by Kim Jones. She was so rude to everyone and I disliked her a lot. See I say dislike, because I don't do hate. So anyway, we were walking through the hallways and said hi to our fellow cheerleaders and went to class. I walked towards there but bumped into something hard and fell to the ground. My butt hurt. I let out a whimper and tried to get up when a hand was stretched out in front of me. I looked up and saw him.

"Oh my gosh, you were the guy from the store" I said in disbelief. Does he go to school here? My mind wandered.

"Hey, sorry didn't see you there" He said and smirked. Gosh, he's hot. No! Snap out of this! I scolded myself as I couldn't help but drool over him.

I shook my head and looked up at him, he is really tall and hot.

He waved a hand in front of me, snapping me out of this trance.

"Sorry" I say, "I tend to do that sometimes" He laughed tilting his head back slightly, revealing a slender column that I would so want to kiss. . . Someone pinch me please, I am going crazy. He looked back at me, still smiling.

"Well, sunshine, I have to go now, sorry if I hurt you?" He said and looked kind of worried. He's so frigging cute!

I grinned. Acting cool, calm, and collected.

"No don't worry, it was nothing. I promise. I have a tough body. I can handle it" I said and winked before I walked away. Well tried. When I started walking, my lower back was a bit stiff. I shuddered and let out a little "Ow!" and he rushed towards me and took my arm. He looked sincere, his eyebrows creased together.

"Are you sure you're OK?" I nodded. I just fell. Honestly, how bad could it have been?

"Yeah, fine, I'm fine, its fine" I smiled a small smile. He just looked wary.