introduction!

so todae i start with a story of two people who never believed in love but when they meet each other they realized dat love is the best thing in the world dat anyone can feel and experience.
characters:
➡nandini moorthy(nans for friends and nandu for family)she lived in manglore with her brother and ams(dadi).she lost her parents in a car accident in usa where they lived previously.she has excelled in her studies.she is a science student who is keen interested in music as her ams is a music teacher n wants her to excel in music too.
➡rishab(nandini's brother)he has a severe disease n nandini means evrything for her.nandini never let anyone harm rishab she loves him more than anything in the world.she can do anything for rishab.she never neglects to what rishab says.
➡manik malhotra(m for friends)
he is a rich spoil brat.for him
his friends are everything.he is lead singer in a popular band named fab 5 in space popular for their singing.
dhruv his buddy,brother and what not.the relation between them is purer than water.it is an ice that can never melt.he hates his mother nyonika as she lives with him only for his dad's money.the policy between them is give n take always.
➡dhruv(dhruv for his frends too)
he is manik's best friend since childhood.as manik never talks with nyonika he shared everything thing with dhruv.since then they were best friends.he is a guitarist in the famous band fab5.he is possessive boyfriend and is in love with his girl.
➡mukti.she is a carefree girl who loves to play with evryone.she is also a guitarist in the band fab 5.
➡cabir(cabiiiira for friends)he is a fun loving guy or rather i should sae a prankster of this grup.he is the drummer of the famous band fab5.he is a gay but does not give a shit to it as every friend of his i s known to it and they dont care about it.
➡alya(aliiiiiiiya for friends)she is a girly piece.beauty without brains describes her.she and dhruv love each other die heartedly.
they are in a relationship.
➡harshad(jerkshad for fab5)he is a biggest rival of fab 5 as he used mukti for his cheap desires n always tries to break the bond between fab5.but unfortunately he is alya's brother.
some more charachters to come up soon during the story.