How You Two Met

Harry: You were at King's Cross for your first year at Hogwarts. You were confused about how to get to Platform 9 3/4. You tapped on a boy with black hair's shoulder.
"Um...hello. Would you mind telling me how to get to the platform?" You asked rather shyly. He explained how to get to the platform in detail.
"And I'm Harry." He concluded with a smile. "I'm y/n." "Very nice to meet you y/n. Would you like to sit with me in the train?" He asked. You nodded and smiled.

Ron: You're dad was best friends with Arthur Weasley. They had worked together for years. You and him were going to the Weasley's for dinner. You were very nervous because you had to meet their kids. All 7 of them. You had met Molly and Arthur many times before but never the kids.
"Y/n are you ready to go?" You heard your dad say from outside your door.
"I can't find my other sh- nevermind" you said pulling on your shoe and walking out the door with him.
*At the Weasley's*
You were sitting on the couch watching everyone getting things from the cupboards and setting the table. A tall, lanky boy came up to you and sat down next to you.
"Ello. I'm Ron Weasley. What might your name be."
"Y/n." You said quietly. He offered to show you around the Burrow. You two got to know each other and you were very happy that you were going to school with him next year. And. This time you were going to notice him.

Draco: You were just sorted into Slytherin and you sat down at the table, waiting for everyone else to be sorted. The blonde haired boy next to you poked your shoulder.
"Hello. I'm Draco Malfoy and I find you very pretty." His attention went back to Mcgonagall who was calling people's names. You blushed and Draco noticed, smirking.

Fred Weasley: You were sitting in the Great Hall when two red headed boys ran in laughing startling you and disrupting your studies.
"You two need to learn how to shut up." You mumbled under your breath, apparently loud enough for them to hear. They walked up behind you.
"What did you just say about us Miss Y/l/n? Because last time we checked you didn't talk one bit. But you're voice is to die for." Fred whispered in your ear. You blushed and went straight up to your dorm.

George Weasley: You were sneaking through the school to the Potions room because you couldn't sleep and you thought your dad (Severus Snape) would be in there at this hour. You bumped into someone, thinking it was Filch. You prayed it wasn't and when you looked up you saw a tall red head with his hand stretched out. You smiled a little taking his hand.
"Thanks...." You started to say when you remembered you didn't know his name.
"George. And you're welcome. Why are you wandering around here so late anyways?"
"I could ask the same for you. And I'm on my way to my dad's class room to see if he's there."
He smiled. "Is your dad Snape? Because I was just in there finishing up detention." You smiled and nodded thanking him and walking off. You couldn't get the thought of him out of your head.

Neville Longbottom: You were on the train when you saw a toad bounce into your compartment. You picked it up. And looking out into the hall to see if anyone was chasing it. You saw a short chubby boy running through, searching each compartment.
"Is he yours? He bounced into mine." You said with a smile handing him to the boy.
"TREVOR!" He exclaimed taking the toad from you. "Thank you so much. Oh I'm N-Neville." He said with a little bit of a stutter.
"I'm y/n." You said with a small smile.
"I-I've got to go. I-I'll see you around." Neville said and ran back to his compartment.