*Chapter 8 - Bri

As soon as the meeting was over Harry and Louis hestitantly left there baby with Lou. The boys thought they were being over protective of the little girl and laughed at how they fussed over her and gave her a million kisses before walking out the door and into the waiting van outside. This was the first time ever leaving her with someone else, even if it's only for a few hours. Plus, Harry was already protective of her even if he was in the same room as her. Kennedy was their whole world and if something were to ever happen to her, their world would be crushed. 

Liam looked at Harry while they were waiting in line to get into the club that Niall some how convinced them all to go to and watched as he texted someone. 

"Harry? Are you already checking up on Kennedy? It's only been 20 minutes!" Harry looked up at him and said, "We've never left her before and I didn't even wanna come tonight so yes, I'm gonna check up on her and I'm not even gonna drink anything, so stop bugging me about it okay?" Louis knew he was stressed about the whole Niall situation and Kennedy was what kept him calm. Louis was also nervous about leaving the small baby with their stylist. He knew Lou could handle it, but it didn't make it any easier to leave her.

Louis put his hand on Harry's back and rubbed it and whispered in his ear, "Tonight would be a great time to talk to Niall..." Harry looked at Louis uncertain and then looked over at Niall who was refusing to look at him. "I don't know Lou.. I think I'm just gonna leave him be until he decides he wants to talk to me." Louis frowned at how upset his husband was and decided that if Harry wouldn't talk to Niall than he was going to, and he was gonna set things straight!

They got inside the club and Harry and Louis went to find a table while Liam, Louis and Zayn went to order drinks because they knew that the new parents would only get non-acholic drinks and tonight was about letting loose, and to do that they need to be a bit drunk. When Liam and Zayn come back to the table, Niall had disappeared to God knows where and Harry was on the phone looking worried and Louis was look at him with a nervous look on his face. Liam looked at Louis confused and he just held up his hand, endicating that they need to wait a moment. He listened to what Harry was saying just trying to make sure nothing serious was happening.

"Lou... No, if you think somethings wrong we will come back right now.... How long has she been crying? .... We've been gone 45 minutes! She never cries like that! Does she feel warm? .... That's it. We're coming back. I knew this was a bad idea. See you in twenty." He hangs up and stands up grabbing his stuff and Louis does so as well with no hesitation. "Where are you guys going? What the hell is going on?!" Zayn asks. "Somethings wrong with Kennedy. Lou said shes been crying the whole time we've been gone and that she feels like she has a fever. Sorry boys. We have to go take care of her. As much as we love you guys as brothers, our baby comes first. We'll reshedule. I promise!" The walk outside and hail a cab. 

When they get back to the hotel, they immeditaly run up to Lou's hotel room and when they get to the door to her room, they hear their baby's cries of pain. Harry knocks frantically. The door is opened by little Lux and Harry pats her head and walks in and Louis follows. They see Lou walking back and forth bouncing they crying two month old. Harry grabs her from her and Kennedy calms down slightly just from knowing that these are her Daddy's arms and Daddy's arms are safe, but contiunes to whine and whimper, squirming in his hold. 

Louis immediatly notices what the issue and and says "Her ear hurts. Look, shes messing with is and playing with it. I noticed it with my siblings. Since she can't tell us what the matter is she just trying to make it go away and it messing with it. She could have an eye infection." Harry looks down at the Kennedy and pouts "Awe does my little love bug's ear hurt? We'll get you better soon, baby girl!" He kisses her head and Louis looks at Lou and says "Thanks for watching her. Sorry for making you deal with her being fussy the whole time." Lou looks at him and says "Love it's okay, I'm used to it from Lux." 

She hugs both boys and they start to make their way to the door but Lou stops them. "Hold on. I have a question. The place that Lux models clothes for is looking for infant models and I was wondering is you'd be interested in letting Kennedy do it? You'd get to keep the clothes she models, and they'd pay you. I'm not sure how much, but it's decent." Louis thinks for a minute and looks at Harry who looks uncertain. "I don't know Lou..." Harry says. "C'mon lads! She's already shown everywhere. Wouldn't you love to show off your beautiful daughter? Wait a minute, that's not a question, you already do! Please, they need some to model for a shoot next week. Go, let them takes so pictures, if you don't like it you don't have to keep doing it! Please?" Louis and Harry share a look before Louis sighs and says "Okay, sure. But no promises we'll keep doing it!" She squeals and hands us an application and says "The shoot is on Monday! Fill this out and give it to them when you walk in! Since we have to stay here in California for a few weeks for you guys to do promo and stuff, it's perfect! This is the same company Lux models for, it's just the American part of it. When we go back home, you can check out the UK part of it. They have a branch in almost every country so if you stay in the buisness. They may call you up and ask to do a shoot in different places." We nod collecting the information and hugging her again and telling her and Lux goodnight before walking into the hall and into our room across the hall. 

When they get to there room, Louis gives Kennedy some infant pain relief and then takes her from Harry and Harry goes into the bathroom to get ready for bed. While he does that Louis feeds and changes Kennedy for bed, and when Harry walks out he takes the very sleepy baby from Louis and Louis goes to do his thing. When Louis walks out of the bathroom he cooes at the sight thats in front of him. Harry is passed out on the bed with Kennedy laying on his chest with her head nuzzeled into his neck, sleeping. Louis doesn't have the heart to wake them up so he finishes getting ready for bed and lays down next to Harry and falls asleep.

~Monday Morning~ (Harry's POV)

When me and Louis wake up Monday morning, it's surprisingly not because Kennedy was awake. For once we were able to sleep until our alarm went off at 8. We had to be at the studio place for Kennedy's photo shoot at 9:30am and I figured we should probably get there early, so we could fill out forms and such. I look over at Louis to see he had rolled over and put a pillow over his head to block out the alarm. I sigh and roll over on to my side and softly rub his back. 

"Louis.. Babe, it's time to get up. We gotta be there at 9:30, but we should probably get their early, and we need to get Kennedy ready and feed her before we go." He groans and throws the pillow off his head and across the room and pouts at me. I peck his lips and say "I'll go wake up Kennedy, while you get ready and then you can feed her while I get dressed, okay?" He nods and I get out of bed and throw on a pair of sweat pants before walking to the other bed room in our hotel suite. We would normally have her sleep in our room, but the boys like to barge into our room without knocking and always end up waking her up so while we're on tour she sleeps in the other room. 

I walk in and coo at my daughter who is sleeping on her belly with her facing the door and her pink pacifer in her mouth. I hesitated before gently picking her up and putting her head on my shoulder and bouncing her softly and gently rubbing her back to wake her up. I hear her whimper slightly before her bright blue eyes open and she gazes up at me. "Goodmorning Love Bug! Did you sleep good?" I coo at her as I lay a blanket on the bed and start to change her. 

I put her in a blue and white striped long sleeved shirt with some pink leggings and put some frilly socks on her feet. After shes dressed, I put a blue headband with a pink bow on it on her head and smile at how adorable she looks. (Outfit in the picture above/on side) I pick her up gently and walk into mine in louis' hotel room and see Louis tying his shoes. He looks up and awes as he taking Kennedy from me "Awe! Did Daddy make you all pretty?" I laugh at him as a quickly change into a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans with my brown boots. Louis hands me a sleeping Kennedy and goes to get her carrier while I make sure she has everything. He walks back into the room and I gently put her in and, trying not to wake her up. I succeed and end up taking a picture of her cause she looked to cute to not take her picture. I tweet it and say: "My little Love Bug is ready to get her pictures taken! #KennedyFaith #NapTime" (Picture above/to the side) Louis grabs her bag and blanket as I grab her carrier and we walk out to the van waiting outside and the whole ride I'm wondering how this is gonna go.

WOW! This was long! Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks lovlies!

~Yours Truley,

Briana