Chapter 27: Revenge

I walked to Kings Cross Station. Alone. My mother and my father had Death Eater matters to attend to. I hated my father. He chose the Dark Lord over me. Why? I know he still loves me. I know he cares. But all I see is him. I run into Platform 9 3/4. But I don't feel the happiness and excitement I felt when I first went. In my first year. I walk onto the Hogwarts Express and sit next to Harry. Ron and Hermione sit next to him. "Hey." I say. "Hello Anna." Harry responds. I notice he's looking at my Dark Mark. I pull down my sleeve sharply and sigh. "It wasn't a choice." I remind him. " I know." He responds. No one says anything. Then Malfoy walks in. I turn away. We haven't talked to him since what happened. Harry draws his wand. "What do you want Malfoy?" Harry yells. "Shut up Potter. I'm here for Dragone." Malfoy says. "I know better than to trust you, Malfoy. I'm not going anywhere." I say. He's grown a lot since I last saw him. More handsome. "Fine. I'll speak to you here." He says. "Well, I wanted to tell you... that... ," he starts. "Yes?" I ask. He grabs my hand and pecks me on the cheek. I look back at him in surprise. "I wanted to tell you that... well I think it'd be better to show you." He reaches for his sleeve and pulls it back to reveal a Dark Mark placed upon his arm. I scream and fall on Harry. "Why Draco? Why?" I ask with a sob. "I had to. But now we're in this... together." He says. I place my hand in his. "You two are bloody disgusting." Ron says. "Ron!" Hermione shouts, kicking him. "Let's sit in another compartment Anna." Draco says. He grasps my hand and we leave.

Harry p.o.v.

Anna and Malfoy walk out of the compartment. After I stop hearing their footsteps, I get up. "Where are you going?" asks Ron. "I need to hear what they're saying. This is important." I say.    I drape my invisibility cloak over me and walk into the compartment they are in. I silently climb into the overhead storage and sit up there, listening. Blaise Zambini sits next to Anna and Malfoy. Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy sit on the other side. "The Dark Lord has placed me in his trust." Malfoy boasts. As they go on about Voldemort, I wonder what exactly Anna sees in him. Seriously, what? Soon we arrive at Hogwarts. "Wait for me outside." He says to Anna. She nods, exiting with Zambini and everyone else. Malfoy looks right where I'm hiding, then smirks, drawing his wand. "Petrificus Totalus!" He shouts. I fall onto the ground. He removes the cloak. "I knew it." He looks smug. "This is for my father." He says, stomping on my nose. I feel blood pooling next to me. He throws the cloak back on and laughs. "Enjoy your ride back to London!" He laughs and exits, closing the compartment door. I hear him talking to Anna. "What the hell were you doing in there?" She asks curiously. "Nothing you need to worry about." He responds and they walk away. Suddenly I hear footsteps. Luna walks in. She lifts the cloak. "Harry! What happened to you?" She asks. "Malfoy." I answer. The spell lifts. We both walk out. "Who was that girl Malfoy was with?" Luna asks in her dreamy voice. "His new girlfriend." I respond.