Unexpected Visit (Raphael)

The song above is the one you play below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another beautiful day in New York.  You had just gotten home after spending the morning at practice with your band.  You had a routine of coming home and grabbing an apple right after you walk the door, you'd hold it in your mouth by biting into it.  You set your guitar case down and went for your acoustic guitar that sat in it's stand near the couch.  With your apple and your guitar, you made your way up to the roof, your favorite spot.  That place seemed to be more your home than your apartment truthfully, you spent so much time up there.

Today was kind of chilly, the crisp wind felt like it slapped your face as you stepped outside.  You pulled your jacket over your chest more to avoid some of the wind.  Even though it was cold, New York was still beautiful.  You scanned the horizon to see blue blue and white skies, the many noises below, and the sun hit your face with warm rays.

You turned to go sit in your chair that you always kept on the roof and sat your guitar in your lap, your pick between your fingers.  Then you began to play, and this time you sang.

~The sun goes down, the stars come out

And all that counts, is here and now,

My universe, will never be the same

I'm Glad You Came~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raphael heard the soft music as he got closer to her apartment, and the more nearer he came he could hear a melodic voice which rose and fell as each passing note was hit.  He wanted to see her personally and wanted to see her play up close, he was entranced by her voice, something that he thought would never happened.  Raph's speed increased as he finally saw her familiar form sitting in her normal, blue chair.  His green eyes were fixed on her the whole time as he watched her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You noticed something out of the corner of your eye, and when you turned your head to look you saw it was Raphael sitting there on the cement railing, watching you with a smile on his face.  You became shy instantly and your voice died down, but he motioned you to keep going.  You did, but Raph could tell you were still nervous.

~You cast a spell on me, spell on me

You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me

And I decided you look well on me, well on me

So let's go somewhere no one else can see you and me~

As the song progressed, you became more comfortable and your nerves died down.  You were playing your music and singing comfortably around Raphael.  He watched you intently, a smile on his face the whole time as you'd give him small side glances during your performance.  You couldn't help but get this tingly feeling in your stomach, with him watching you, your face began to turn a bright pink.  Although the song you were playing was a cover, you sounded beautiful nonetheless.  Your hands picked at the strings, a smile adorned on your face making you truly look at peace with yourself, your voice soft yet strong as you hit each note perfectly.  It made Raph feel happy as well.

Raphael waited for you to finish your song, then he moved in closer to you.

"Damn good singer."  He said as he smiled down onto you.  You lifted your head to meet your (e/c) eyes with his, sending him a smile of your own.

"Yeah well, it's probably the only time you'll ever hear me sing."  You say to him as you lay your guitar gently beside you.  Your arms folded against your chest to cover yourself from the cold.  You watched as Raphael took a seat next to you on the ground.

"So," you start, earning his attention, "what brings you here?"

Raphael shrugged his broad shoulders and smiled at you.

"Just. . . wanted to drop by. I've got nothing better to do today."

"Not ridding the world of the Foot Clan?"

He scoffed.  "If we ever get a word on them.  Donnie's alarms have been quiet for weeks."

You smiled slyly.  "So you came to see me instead?  Aw, Raph.  I'm flattered."

He was taken back by your sudden words, he just let out a small laugh and rubbed the back of his neck.  You could tell you flustered him, and it was cute.

Both of you spent the next hour just chatting away about almost everything, Raph even got into music which made you excited.  He enjoyed Rock music as much as you did, and the fact that your played both acoustic and electric guitar like a master was a major quality that he liked about you even though he never admitted it.  Raphael never really laughed much, but he noticed that whenever he was around you he seemed happier, more open about himself, it was strange to him.  He wanted to see you again, that's why he came.

It got more chilly as the two of you continued to chat, Raphael noticed how your body slightly shivered, you weren't very good at hiding it.

"Are you cold?"  He asked you nicely.  You shrugged.

"Getting there."

He wished he could do something for you, give you a blanket or something, but the only thing he really had was his mask.

You smiled at him.  "How about I go make us some hot chocolate?"  You say to him, earning the attention of his green eyes.  Raphael watched as you sat up and grabbed you guitar.

"Want to come inside?  It's a lot warmer."

"Um. . ."

"Don't worry Raph, I'll make sure the coast is clear for you."

With those kind words and kind smile that you gave him, he returned a toothy grin and got up to follow you, trusting you to make sure he got to your apartment without being seen by someone.

He had never had hot chocolate before, and he was glad he was going to take his first taste of it with you.