Make it or Break it Sequel to The Girl Next Door -Nathan Sykes -Fan Fiction

Nathan's POV  

I know what you guys are thinking Nathan Sykes paid his son $20.00 to keep a secret from his mum... Hey I had to. You know eight years old can't keep they mouths shut when something big like this.. "I LOVE YOU NATHAN, THANK YOU FOR THIS!!" Chrissy told me. I knew she was missing them. & I know I was too. Cause now Chrissy & I can have dates nights without worrying about Mason begin with the lads. "Good job son" her dad said to me. "So how long are you guys staying with us.!?" Chrissy asked her parents." As long as you both need us,& I think Nathan's family will be there when you guys are in NYC". Her parents said. "Honey why don't we all have dinner together!? You guys must be hungry!? Her mum said. "Yes let's go eat". Shopping did make Chrissy hungry." Trust me when we went shopping for the girls stuff we ate every 30 mins. Not good for the body.

Chrissy's POV  

"Mason where did you get this $20.00 bill from!?" I asked Mason."ohhhh what 20.00 dollar bill". Yes Mason who gave you this!? "I'm not allowed to say from who". "Mason James Scott Sykes you better say who or I will get it out of you if I have to." I told him. " Okay it was from dad. "Why did your dad paid you!?" I asked him. "Cause dad wanna to surprise you with Nan Ann & Granddad Harry & dad paid me to keep it from you mum. Mason told  

me. I was shocked that Nathan needed to paid Mason $20.00 bucks to keep a secret from me. "We won't tell your dad me know about this okay Mason." I told him. "Okay mum dad won't find out about this.. "Okay let's go eat dinner"I told him.

Mason's POV  

"That was so close" i told myself. 

If i really told my mum the real reason why my dad paid me 20.00 bucks. I would ruin the best surprise my dad did for my mum." See my dad wants to surprise my mum with the honeymoon she never had. The wedding night was spend with me instead of them two. I guess I didn't wanna sleep without my parents. & begin the only child sometimes sucks but it doesn't sometimes. I hope my dad can get my mum the honeymoon she really wanted eight years ago.

Awe how cute...