Sin City Part 2-Junds P.O.V

Start from the beginning

I sighed and reached into my pocket, digging out the box of cancer sticks. I flicked open the package and pulled one out, stuffing the packet back into my pocket before realising I forgot my lighter. I sighed and stuck the cigarette in between my teeth and looked around. I can really only assume one person here to be one to carry around a lighter.

I walked up to Cry, kneeling by him.

"hey man.. Would you happen to have a lighter..?" I said uneasily. He looked at me, glancing at the cigarette in my mouth and nodded, pulling a bright red one out of his pocket and handing it to me. I smiled a bit and took it, quickly doing what I needed too and handing it back to Cry. I caught a glimpse of a small smile from the bottom of his mask and went back to halfway listening to the conversation.

I walked back over to the edge of the roof where I was once stood and pulled the cigarette out of my mouth, blowing a puff of smoke off the edge of the roof. Felix looked at me.

"I know you've probably heard this before but that's a terrible habit." he mumbled. I smiled and looked at him.

"what could possibly make you think I've heard that before.?" I said sarcastically, laughing a bit. He smirked.

"bad habit or not, I heard they make you more of a smart-ass." he said, looking back out at the city. I laughed.

"they do seem to help take away more of the kind boy exterior I seem to have permanently plastered on my face so that's a plus." I responded, sticking the cigarette back in my mouth and breathing it in. I just saw him give a light smile out of the corner of my eye.

His smile faded quickly and the same question itched at the back of my mind.

"hey Felix.. Is everything okay between you and Cry..?" I spoke slowly and quietly, keeping the cigarette in my mouth but releasing small puffs of smoke with each word. Felix chuckled.

"what makes you ask that?" he said, looking over at me and smirking.

Before I had the chance to reply, Felix looked behind me in shock. Just as he did, I heard Red gasp, as well as Cry shout.

"whoa, dude! What the fuck?!" Cry yelled. I looked behind me. I.. Wasn't sure what was going on exactly.

Cry was stood in between Russ and Snake, who were both standing facing each other in a different area than before. They werent that far away from me at all, making me wonder how I missed this. The only thing I noticed that was particularly off was Snakes fists were clinched and Russ was covering his eye.

Cry was looking at Snake, who was staring straight past him at Russ. Snake mumbled something to Cry that was inaudible to me, and Cry just shook his head. Then Snake put his hand on Cry's arm and easily shoved him aside, knocking him to the ground.. Which seemed to have triggered something in Felix, because he immediately walked over and put a hand on Snakes shoulder, forcing him to turn around.

"hey! Watch it." Felix said, staring fearlessly into Snakes eyes. I noticed Felix glance at Cry before looking back at Snake. I took a step closer and gave Cry a hand with standing up, pulling him up while he brushed himself off. I looked back at Felix just as Snake shoved him aside too, which was hard to do seeing as Felix may not be as large as Snake but he isnt a weak man either. Luckily for me, Snake shoved Felix in my general direction.

Felix bumped into me, causing me to lose my balance and bump into Cry..

I guess I hadn't been paying much attention before, but I realised all too late that Cry was inches from the edge of the roof. Cry stumbled back and lost his footing, and I watched in such shock that I could hardly move. It all seemed to move in slow motion.