His Majesty's Personal Maid - Unspoken feelings

Hey guys I know it took me so long to upload this but it's just a lot has been happening at home but now it's starting to settle down so I'm writting again! Thanks to all my loyal fans that have waited for my uplaod. Now without further delay here is Chapter 7 of His Majesty's Personal Maid! :D 

Comments -20

Votes - 20

Then you guys get a new chapter! :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                         Chapter 7 - Unspoken feelings

"Hello Maria, I've missed you." I could hear his voice, he was standing right in front of me. He walked up to me and hugged him back and spoke 

"Kai what are you doing have? I thought you weren't allowed to leave the village!" He stepped back a little "I really missed you, so I broke out and left. I left suffocated there without you. Can I stay here?" I stared at him and asked 

"How did you leave the village? You can't leave unless the barrier is broken down and that'll only happen if you kill the village head.. Kai did you kill the old man?" He smiled his face filled with tenderness 

"I had to, I missed you and they wouldn't let me leave." I placed my hand on his face,  I could feel tears forming, it's just so good to be near him again. Zeus cleared his throat and spoke "Kai I need to speak to Maria alone, would you mind leaving the room?" Kai seemed reluctant at first but exited the room. 

"Maria do you know why I allowed you to meet Kai again?"

"Because he would have killed anyone to see me again."

"Well yes, but also because I need you to get him to join the Army with you. Of course he will only fight when you fight. Is that alright with you? I promise he'll be under my protection as the first crowned prince. Will you help me?"

"Why not ask Kai? He was listening in on us." Kai walks into the room and hugs me from behind placing his chin on my head. "Well it is whatever Maria wants but if I can stay here with her I'll gladly do it."

"Well it's settled then. He can bunk in your room till I can prepare one next to you. But don't do any funny business, don't want Jack hating me more than he will." 

"Why would he hate you?"

"Well I'm rooming you, the girl he likes, with another guy." I let the thought process in my head and when it did I could feel my face flush red. "He never said he likes me!" and with that I exited the room with Kai silently in tow. We headed towards my room and as we got closer to the door Kai asked "Whose Jack?" As I opened my mouth to answer a voice behind me spoke 

"I'm Jack, the second crown prince but the better question is who are you and why are you with my personal maid?"

Kai smiled brightly and spoke in a tantalizing voice "I'm Kai, and I'm Maria's husband!" I could feel my eyes widen and for some reason I really didn't want Jack to misunderstand. 

"Kai where the hell did you hear that word?!" I nearly screamed at him, he looked down on me and frowned slightly as he said "The people in the village said I was gonna get a sacrafital wife and when I asked what that meant they said a wife is someone you marry because you love them so since I love Maria, Maria will be my wife and I'll be your husband." His face was now beaming as he displayed the new knowledge he learned while I was away.

Jack started laughing loudly and Kai's frown returned "Why are you laughing?"

"Isn't it obvious? That's not how marriage works. You're like a child in a mans body!"

Kai was starting to lose his temper and that wouldn't be a good thing. So I spoke to kill the tension in the air "Jack, Kai is exhausted from his long trip and needs to rest. If you guys wanna fight or whatever you can do that tomorrow." 

Jack smiled "Alright, tomorrow at 10 A.M. in the training ground." Kai smiled back "Sure don't be late." 

After Jack left  I all but dragged Kai into the room. "What do you think you are doing?!" 

"Come on Maria, don't be such a stick in the mud, I promise not to kill him." 

"That's not the point Kai and you know it!" He gave me puppy dog eyes and said "Aw come on Maria I promise not to use magic, is that better? Please don't be mad." 

I sighed and gave in no point in arguing with Kai. "Alright alright but no using magic." He smiled widely and hugged me tight. He looked down at my eyes. I really have missed him greatly he was my only friend back at the village. Kai spoke through my reminiscing of the past and said "Have you seen your Uncle lately? He saw me a few weeks back. He said he really missed you." 

As Kai said this to me I could feel my blood turn cold. I wasn't ready to face him, not now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is chapter 7 guys! Hope you enjoyed it!! Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Team Kai or Team Jack! You guys decide!! ;D Leave comments!! 

Who do you guys think the Uncle could be?!! Leave your ideas! Love you guys! Enjoy!!