"Seems that I'll be leaving earlier than usual." I said while packing.

"Not like I'm gonna miss ya old pineapple looking ass." She said smirking.

"But you like the way this pineapple looking ass dick you down huh?"

She made a straight face and I knew I hit a nerve there. She hated when I mentioned that she fucked. She said it dealt with the fact that I was actually her closest friends and it bothered her although she wasn't complaining when I was tongue-fucking her. But you know. That's none of my business.

"I'm just playing Amber damn." I said laughing. I finished up packing and grabbed my bookbag.

"See you in like two weeks. Don't catch no diseases." I said hugging her.

"Nigga I should be telling you that. With all them thots you be with." She said hugging me back, smacking the back of my head.

I let go of her and looked at her. She was wearing her favorite Victoria's Secret joggers and a white tank. I licked my lips, admiring her unique shape. For the ass she had, her thighs weren't huge. I noticed how plump her breasts looked in her cheetah print push up bra. For being only a B-cup it suited her and satisfied me to the fullest.

Valєríє (The Weeknd Fan-Fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें