It's Choosing Time!

Two chapters in one day? I'm impressed! I know, the video seems kinda cheesy, but I don't care. Enjoy! :D

---------------

   Finally, the dates were over. Your work, however, was far from over. You now had to choose one of them to date. You decided to wear a (F/C) dress, yes you heard me, a dress! You never wore dresses until now. You slipped it on feeling weird at first, and put on a pair of matching flats. You were pretty close to wearing heels, but you didn't want to wind up with a sprained ankle. You decided to be bold and not wear makeup, and darted out the door with your purse in hand. A few minutes later, you were at the restaurant where it all began: meeting the three idiots, and getting to know them better. You smiled as you entered the room, being greeted by your six friends. "Hey, (Y/N)! How are you doing?" Naomi smiled as she glomped you. "Oh my gosh, ARE YOU IN A FLIPPING DRESS?! HOLY SHIT! You look so damn pretty!" "Naomi's right!" Allie beamed. "You look gorgeous!" "I don't think I've seen you in a dress," Ana gasped. "But, DAYUM GURL!!!!" Izzy interjected. "You look freaking amazing!" Rosie squealed, her nose dripping with blood (not in a sexual way, of course!). "What's with all the yelling?! You know I can't handle- What the fuck?!" Lizzie shouted. "Um, (Y-Y/N)? Are you, uh, ya know, um, wearing-" "A dress? You bet!" you chirped. "You look better than I do a fucking dress!" she pouted. "Seriously, I look like shit compared to you!" "No, I'm the one who looks like a slob!" Ana whined. "The last time I wore a dress was three months ago for my cousin's wedding!" 

   "The last time I wore one was for homecoming, and that was five months ago!" Lizzie guffawed. "The last time I wore one was at my sister's wedding a few weeks ago!" Allie chimed. "The last time I wore one was... I don't even remember!" Naomi laughed. "The last time I wore one was about eight months ago at my brother's wife's baby shower," Rosie stated. "The last time I wore one was, if I remember correctly, oh, I don't know, two years ago?" you tried to recollect that time. "WHAT?!" the other six shouted. "Not even for homecoming?" Rosie asked. "I didn't go, remember? I was sick that day," you replied. "Oh, yeah," she remembered, feeling embarrassed. "Seriously? I don't think Naomi's even gone that long without wearing one!" Ana gaped. "No, I think it's been about ten months, but DAMN! Two years?!" Naomi questioned. "Don't judge!" you pouted, making your six friends chuckle. "Okay, fine!" Lizzie smiled. The room quieted down when the girl in charge tapped on her microphone. "Hello, everyone! How was this?" the blonde girl smiled. "Before we conclude the first annual triple blind-date, I would like to thank you all for attending. Now, this is how today will work. You will all fill out a yellow sheet that will ask you how each date went for you on a scale of 1 to 10, one being the worst and ten being the best, in five separate categories. The categories are: overall, personality, etiquette, conversation, and planning. Whichever of the three 'contestants' gets the highest score wins the girl! The other two will remain single. What are you waiting for, girls? Let's get to voting!" 

   As the girl handed you your sheets of voting paper and pencils, you hurried off to a nearby table so you could write more clearly. You had as much time as you needed to complete the form, but you didn't now what to write for each date. There were other questions on the sheet as well, but they weren't too complicated. The one question you knew how to answer about each date was: "What was one thing you liked about each contestant? What is one thing you would change about him?" You decided to answer for the first date first: "Overall, Gilbert is a really nice guy. He helped me come out of my shell and actually enjoy this experience. He's very outgoing, and I like it. He's into animals like I am, especially birds. However, he has a pretty big ego and can be a little narcissistic at times." Then, you answered for the second date: "Again, Francis was overall a very nice guy. He knows how to make a woman feel loved, and is not afraid to show his love for her. He knew how to put a smile on my face, and that's one thing that I like. However, I am afraid that because of his flirtatious nature, he might leave me for another girl, or even another guy." Finally, you wrote for your third date: "Antonio is, overall, one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He can cook very well (Which is good, because I can't cook for for crap! (pretend you can't if you can)). He's also into animals, especially reptiles, and knows how to make a woman smile. He's very optimistic on his outlook on life, which is very good, in my opinion. However, he seems to daydream a bit and sometimes doesn't understand the word 'no.' I'm afraid that I'd accidentally hurt him if I do tell him 'no,' or if he drifts off into space while I'm discussing an important issue."

   You rated each date on the number scale the girl told you to use, and handed your slip of paper to her. It was finally time to see which guy won which girl's heart. Izzy was the first to know. She ran up to the blonde girl, who handed her a blindfold. She took off her glasses, hooked them onto her dress front, and tied the blindfold to her face. The remaining six of you waited for her to return when suddenly, the speaker boomed. "Our first lucky lady is Isabella DiDonato! And our lucky male winner is... Matthew Williams!" she smiled as the six of you cheered and Izzy and Matthew ran offstage together. Then, it was Naomi's turn to take the blindfold. She tied it to her face, and went backstage. "Our next girl is Naomi Jackson, and the lucky winner in this group is... Arthur Kirkland!" You stood up from your seat and cheered loudly, causing the redhead to giggle as she and the blond Brit hurried offstage. Ana was the next one to take the blindfold and go backstage. "Our next girl is Analise Winchester, and the winner of the three guys is... Tino Vainamoinen (Sorry, I have no clue how to make accent marks on here!)!" the girl beamed as Ana and Tino ran offstage together, smiling. Rosie stole the blindfold from the dark-haired girl, tied it to her own face, and hurried backstage. "Our next girl is Rosalie Swanson, and the winner in her group is... Feliks Lukasiewicz!" "Like, in your face, Ivan!" the Polish man laughed as he and Rosie ran offstage, hand in hand. Allie stole the blindfold from the blonde girl, who nearly ran away with it, and ran backstage before tying it to her face. "Our next girl is Allison Carlton, and the winner in her group is... Feliciano Vargas!" the blonde girl in charge of the event, who you learned was named Alexis, cheered. Allie laughed as the bubbly Italian carried her offstage bridal-style and kissed her face. "Shall we-a make pasta to-a celebrate?" he asked. "Si!" she nodded before they ran off into the night. 

   Lizzie grabbed the blindfold from Alexis, who stole it from Allie, and rushed backstage before removing her glasses and tying it around her face. "Our next girl is Elizabeth (I'm just gonna use a fake last name to protect my identity.) Pond, and the winner in her group is... Eduard von Bock!" The six of you cheered as she and the Estonian man ran offstage, laughing. "I believe there is one more girl, correct?" Alexis smiled as she turned to you. You nodded slowly, taking the blindfold from her. "Don't worry, (Y/N)," she chirped in a soothing voice. "Just go backstage, put on the blindfold, and wait until we tell you to remove it." You nodded and followed her directions. You began taking nervous breaths, not knowing what to expect, and nearly jumped out of your skin when you heard a man say, "Okay, you can remove your blindfold." You nodded and searched for the knot at the back of your head. You found it, untied it, and removed your blindfold to see....

Dun, dun, DUN!!!!!!!!

To Be Continued

-----------

The final few parts (a.k.a. the next four parts) will be the endings for each character. They will be in the same order as the dates, plus with a bonus ending at the end. ;)