Sumer's magic

I looked out the window of the home I'd lived in my whole life. The home my family was forcing me to leave. They say it is to protect my little brother but I could tell from the day they found out about my powers they have been waiting for the day they could dump me on someone else. That day has come, there is a school in New York to train witches. I always knew I was adopted but it wasn't until seventh grade. I came home from school one day and got in an argument with my mom the wind went crazy and the doors started opening and closing my mom was thrown back. Later that day a group of men came to the door with information about my biological parents. He told us that they were very powerful witches and that they had been killed in a war with werewolves. i was their only child thus I was the rightful queen of all witches.

     So introduction time I'm Sumer Night I know its a wierd name but whatever. As you read above I am the queen of all witches. Today I leave for the university in New York. Over  the years I have learned alot about my powers, my family, and my species. Most witches specialise in animal, teleportation, shapeshifting, elemental, spellcasting, or emotional magic however being royal I specalise in all portions of magic. 

    "Sumer your car will be here in an hour." my mom said walking into my room.

     "Ok. I'm gonna go say bye to the girls."

    " have fun."

   So I teleported to May's house. May, June, and July are  my best friends we've been tight since kindergarden. When we got to highschool we all joined cheerleading. I have been captian since frashmen year. So were that group that everyone wants to be.

  "Hey girls. What's up?"

  "SUMER!" They all yelled.

  "Hey. I came to say bye."

  "We're gonna miss you." May said.

  "I've gotta go."

  I got to the school around four in the morning. There was a man and a women in all black suit. "Hello I'm agent Marcus and this is my partner agent Lart we are your assigned bodyguards. I will be sharing a dorm with you and agent Lart will be joining us during the day." to tell you the truth i barly heard a word he said he was just so sexy. Wait back up I'm sharing a dorm with this guy wow.Just as i thought that I got a text from May. 'How's the school? Any cute guys???;)' 'Yes but its my body guard but he is so sexy.' ' thats so beyond inapropriate miss Sumer' 'IK' Thats when someone behind me "I think you meen ok"

 "No IK it means I know wait are you reading my texts?"

"Yes and thank you unless you were talking about agent Lark in which case i will be up all night fantisizing about that."

"Your disquesting." 'so how sexy we talking like walking fantasy or just want to fu** him?' 'both i want to fu** him and im pretty sure if i dont im gonna be up all night with my hand between my thighs and his face in my fantacy.' 'woo'

"should I be woried about my safet."

"No"