Chapter 11 - R Rated Scene

SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE: This scene is the concluding scene to chapter 11 – Kiss and Trauma, so you may wanna read that before you read this. If you don't want to read a sex scene, just go ahead and skip this though I wouldn't really consider this smut or raunchy, fyi. There's genuine emotion in what's going on here...at least I hope it feels that way. 

IF YOU'RE BARELY NOTICING THIS CHAPTER/APPEARS AS A NEW CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH YOU READ THROUGH THE STORY it's because Wattpad is taking away private chapters which is what this chapter was. That meant only my followers could see it, so I unpublished this chapter and published it again as a public chapter available to everyone, follower or not. It's still up to you if you want to read it or not. 

Also...HOLY CRAP, GUYS. I WROTE A SEX SCENE. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. Please tell me if it's okay. Or not. Really. 

Enjoy. (I hope.)

11.

Kiss and Trauma (R rated scene)

Dante grinned and slid his hand through Reyna's hair, and his lips found hers. She felt like he intended it to be a soft kiss, but she answered him with eagerness, her tongue testing. His other arm shot around her waist, pulling her close, and she sighed through the kiss. He took it as another sign and pulled her down on the bed with her.

She straddled him, his hands latched on her hips, gripping. It was enough to make her bite her lip. Reyna wanted him closer. Her arms hooked around his neck and then she remembered.

Reyna pulled away. "Maybe we shouldn't. I mean I want to but maybe... It's embarrassing. I don't have my—I mean..." She cupped the stump under her right elbow.

"Reyna," he said, voice stern.

She lifted her gaze, feeling a vulnerability she hadn't felt in a long time. Her eyes stung with fresh tears. Oh god. Was that the third or fourth time this day she wanted to cry? When did she revert to such a wimp again?

Dante's fingers traced her shoulders and went down her arms, melting her thoughts away. One hand wove through her fingers. His other caressed the pink tissue scars on her right arm.

"I don't care," he said. "You're alive and here with me. I don't want to think of what happened or what could've happened to you. You missing an arm doesn't diminish you in any way. You are Reyna. My Reyna I fell in love with in third grade, and all I want is just you."

"Dante." She choked on his sexy name, her singing emotions, on everything.

He kissed her, a prolonged press of their lips, before he kissed her again on her jawline. He moved across it up to her ear, his stubble adding extra stimulation to his pecks. Each graze relaxed her and she felt a little giddy at Dante remembering her favorite spot to be kissed. A small, happy moan escaped her.

"Stop smiling, you cheater," she said, feeling his grinning lips. She meant to sound playfully annoyed, but her words emerged in a fervent whisper.

He released a sensual growl of his own and pulled her closer. Reyna gave another small gasp when she felt him pressed up against her.

Dante grinned. "All these shy noises are new."

"I said stop smiling." She blushed.

"I'm sorry. I'll be good," he murmured into her neck.

His hands went under her shirt, and she shivered with his touch. Reyna gripped his hair as he kissed and nibbled her neck down to her shoulder. When he hit the obstacle of her shirt collar, Reyna lifted her arms, and the red cloth fell to the floor. Her bra was effortlessly removed and also tossed aside. A small sound of uncertainty left Reyna along with it. How sexy could a topless girl look with only one arm?