Chapter 5: Attack of The Frilly Dresses

MCR!! To the right my loves>>>>>> Helena- What's the worst that I can say?  Things are better if I stay. So long and good night, so long and good night. <3 ;( he has the best lyrics.... Enjoy!

*************************************************************************************************************************

Drip....drip...drip.

Moisture dripped onto my arm at a constant rhythm. 

My right calf twitched as my brain slowly slid from unconciousness and my eyes fluttered open to--

Complete and utter darkness.

It was a mistake to open my eyes I realized because a headache throbbed beneath them. My calf was twitching because my head was barely against a wall and me legs and arms were bent under me, all loosing circulation The moisture dripping onto my arm was warm and gave me the willies.

I tried moving my hands.

They were tied with some sort of material.I tried to sit up. The ties let me get up about half way before they restrained me. 

Everything was ok. I was fine, just tied up and sitting in an akward position.

I took a deep breath. The air was thick and humid, smelling of mold, dust, and dirt. I coughed and weezed as if I had the worst asthma.

Where was I? Why was I nauseous and overall achy?

The headache, the nauseousness, the achy joints--I definitely had a hangover.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember. I always had an excellent memory.

But this was the first time I had a memory that resembed a vision.

The vague images of the club clouded over my closed eyes and I was a third person, watching myself. My favorite singer brought me onto the stage and as I stepped closer towards myself, dancing like a baboon I could smell the singers sweat, his cologne. My eyes ciriousely drifted over the crowd and I saw Anna doing her little dance as I sang on stngewith sloppy lips.' Anna's dance' was when she put her hands in the air and shook her butt in an embarrassing way.

My drunken body surfed the crowd to her and took how many shots? Three? Four? I raced down the steps towards myself and melted through the crowd like a ghost. I moved my hand through some guys arm who was having a beer and my eyes widened.

What the hell?

"WOOO!" a familiar voice screamed and I turned. 

Yep, it was me who screamed. 

As I made my way over to myself--my drunken self, I thought to myself, Oh God. I really wished I was one of those people who forgot when they were drunk. This is one wacky dream!

Anna whispered something into my ear with her eyes at the bartender and slapped my arm twice like I was a fish. 

The Bartender.

I knew him.

His hair was dark and framed around dark blue eyes. He cleaned the counter with his attention down but I could tell--I could tell he was watching my drunken self pointing and saying how cute he was.

He lifted his gaze to Anna and I and winked before monitoring the crowd.

The Exterminator. He was a Bartender too?

I doubted it.

"HEY!" I screamed over the music and ran over to the bartender. I screamed again and again but nobody seemed to hear me. My body seeped through the counter once again like a ghost and before I knew it I was waist deep in the wood, standing in front of the Bartender.