Part 1

Gerard hadn't done laundry in like, two months. It was getting a little ridiculous, to the point that he'd already gone out and bought new clothes twice. He finally got it together and threw all his clothes into two large laundry bins and made his way downstairs to the community laundry room.
The thing was, Gerard's style wasn't something you'd typically see on a 22 year old college student. He normally wore jeans and tee shirts, but the attire he wore in the privacy of his own home was a little different. Generally, it consisted of lots of frills and lace and skirts. He kind of had a thing for how wearing traditional girls clothes made him feel. Not only did it make him feel pretty in his own skin, but it turned him on. A lot.
His last boyfriend didn't understand. He had given him an ultimatum- his lover or his wardrobe. And Gerard just hadn't been willing to give up that part of him.
But because Gerard's wardrobe wasn't the most orthodox he usually did laundry when no one would be in the laundromat. Usually right when it opened or right before it closed. It just made it easier on him. He actually at one point ran into a little old lady who had smiled at him and told him that he was so nice for doing his girlfriend's laundry. After that, he refused to risk any more confrontations.