A/N: please read!

Okay first of all I'd like to thank everyone who has read, or is still reading this story. This was by far my most successful fanfic and I'm constantly in awe at how many people choose to read this.

However, I have realized that his story is really not very good, it's just not a piece that I am very proud of. I appreciate literature so much, that it just pains me to upload something that I know is not of my best writing ability.

So I've decided that the story ends here. It's not going to be deleted and if you have any questions about what happens to the characters I will be able to answer them for you. This may not be permanent, maybe someday I'll come back to this story. I'm ending all my stories on wattpad, but I think if I ever come back to one of them, it will most likely be this one.

As of this moment I don't know if I will continue writing on wattpad anymore, but perhaps I will start some new fanfics that I can be proud of, or maybe even upload some of my original stories (which actually include detail, plot, and correct use of spelling/grammar)!

Thank you for reading and understanding! I am very sorry for anyone who was hoping for this story to continue.