Chapter 2

It was third class which is everyone's plan time and when the lunches are. Right on cue Tyler walks in with a surprise I wasn't expecting. "Hey Sammy." I smiled as I watched him come into my office kicking the door closed and comes all the way around with a Subway bag. "You went to subway? You don't even have lunch yet!"

Tyler stood beside me and pulled out two sandwiches then kissed my head before sitting down beside me. I could feel my face heat up. "Why did you do this for me, Tyler?"

"Because Sammy, I never see you eat and I want you to." He was so cute. He waved his hair out of his eyes then I heard those all so familiar footsteps. I pushed Tyler down to the floor and as soon as he hit the floor under my desk the door opened. "Afternoon Samantha." I gave and uneasy grin. "Hey there, Mr. Richardson. How has your day been?"

He walked twords me and stopped in front of my desk. He looked at my desk and saw the two sandwiches, "two sandwiches, Samantha? You're one mighty eater. Early lunch? I didn't even notice you left-"

"Yeah well my boyfriend brought it to me." His face looked a bit hurt but I couldn't help it. He had to finally know I didn't think of him that way. As I was thinking about what other excuses I could make to get him out of here I felt hot breath on my legs. Damn you Tyler. Be still!

I felt two hands lay on my knees and then Tyler's tongue coated over my panties making me loose my breath. My mouth opened and my. Mind shut off. Another lick and another and another. I could feel my heat get hot and wet. I wanted to moan but I couldn't.

"Samantha, are you okay? You look washed out."

"Mr. Richardson, you have barged in my office without knocking or my permission which is a huge lack of privacy. If you don't mind, can we talk-" Tyler licked me again and this time added a little nibble. "-mmm uh after I've eaten my meal or at our meeting today?"

He nodded and said, "I sorry Samantha. Yes we'll talk later. Excuse me." He left and closed the door.