Titans Tower

~Introduction~

I think we should begin our story at my home. Where greatness has happened where downfalls has happened. Where his friends lived, where his Enemies would never. It's was very odd, because it was shaped like the letter T. but that's what they had decided. It was a lovely home. It was very large and it had many rooms. My room is at the end of the hall. Inbetween of Cyborg's and my room is my bathroom and a closet, we call it the attic for that is were we put things like Christmas decorations and stuff we won't need for a while. Across from Cyborg's room is Beastboy's.

The girls Rooms where on the other Side of the large Tower. Much to Raven's dismay, Starfire's Room was across for hers. Where she heard her cries of joy/terror and when she sobbed or when she laughed. To her this was very annoying and she tried moving Rooms but she had already settled and did not wish to move, and Starfire always said what a joy it was to have Raven across from her so Raven never asked her to move. And she couldn't quite get her sound proof spell right.

My Friends are wonderful, I couldn't ask for more, Cyborg was like his older brother some to always look up to (litterly) and play basketball with. Beastboy was like his younger brother that he could hear him crack a joke and play video games with and always just goof off with and he wouldn't judge you.

Raven was like well The older sister, always there for advice, and if he just wanted someone to talk to seriously. And she always had that healing touch, (again litterly) that made him feel better.

Starfire, Well she was like his Best friend, always there to give him a hug wether he wanted one or didn't know he needed one. She always understood,how he was feeling, and was ready to listen when she was explained to. She always smelled like strawberrys and had long Red hair hair, emerald eyes that sparkled. But there was just, something about her that he couldn't quite place, that made him feel like, she was really special.

The Titans, My Friends, are a great fighting team, so coordinated, so focus, to Defeat Evil, to stop crimes. They are my friends my greatest asset. My Family, Forever.

Mabye I should tell you about myself.

I am the leader of the Teen Titans. Protecter of jump

city. Partner to Batman. Or least I used to be.

My name is ROBIN.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Robin. That name made him narrow his eye. The fact that, that boy no older than 16, foiled his schemes time after time. Managed to escape with no more that a scar.

He was good. And not just cause he was trained by The dark night, or he was a acrobat from birth no it wasn't that at all. There was just something in him, like he was born to do it. Because he probably was. But not for the reason he thinks. I have a different plan for him in mind.

but enough about him. Here's what you should know about me.

I am the terrorizer of Jump city. I remain uncaught, my identity a secret my face unknown. But I'm not A angel in white.

I'm a demon in black and orange, I'm your worst nightmare,

My Name is SLADE.

And I plan to bring Robin and Jump city to their knees.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

So..? Ya likey? This story is already finished so I will not be taking requests on this one. There will be 35 chapters...I just have to get around to posting them. :) -cutecookie7