Chapter 7

Hey guys I'm making an effort to update more see.😊 I'm happy that this book is almost at 250 views I'm pretty happy about that I thought I would have like 10 so this is pretty cool. Add this book to your library and comment and vote I love hearing from you guys.❤️ also tell your heartland fan friends about this book or anyone really. Easy way to find this book is type in dream than add a tag as heartland. Hope you enjoy this chapter sorry for the long authors note.😂 thanks for views love you guys✌️❤️

The phone rang and chase picked up.
" hey girl. So you noticed that you like me after our run in?" he laughed but in a creepy way I could feel the creepy smile thru the phone and I honestly wanted to slap it off his face.
"Actually the opposite. Why did you kiss me? " Amy said sounding mad.
" well oh I just knew Ty would be mad that we kissed and than I would ruin your relationship. I want revenge Amy you hurt me you broke my heart and now you will know how I felt and than it will get worse I will take away all of your friends." He laughed evilly.
" we are stronger than that you couldn't break us up if you had the whole world hating me" Amy said sounding hurt.
" okay let's see if your right" he laughed than hung up.
" what do I do now" Amy said as she started crying a bit.
" you have to tell Ty. If he finds out from a different person than that will make things a thousand times worse." I said with a serious tone.
"What if he breaks up with me?" she said starting to cry more.
" than with your permission I will tell him what happened and talk to him and change his mind." I said.
"Okay thanks Tara your a great friend."Amy said as she hugged me.
" well we better get back to the house and finish the chores and work with one of the horses than check on Brianna and than grab her dinner and bring it down to her if she is not feeling good still than eat. I also will talk to Ty after dinner." Amy said very worried as she got to the end of her plan.
"Okay and don't worry with the Ty thing if he breaks your heart I will slap some sense into that guy." I giggled and hugged her as we stood up and got on our horses and set off back to the house.
----------------------------------------------

"That was amazing Lou!" Me and Brianna said. Amy looked worried, only me and her knew what was going to happen.
" it's going to be okay don't worry." I said and nodded as she went over to Ty and they headed out for night check.

Tara✌️💕