19/

Popular's P.O.V

Game quince

"You know who it is Shy!" I told her smiling trying to comfort her at the same time as she cried.

"I acted so stupid I should have let you explain but we can't be friends if it affects both you and your fathers relationship!" Shy told me and I nodded.

"I love you so much Shy but I have to go. I need to talk to my dad and get his approval, I'll drop by your place after we have spoken okay. Bye!" I told her kissing her forehead before putting on my football jacket and pushing through crowds of people until I found my car. I then got in the car and zoomed off towards my enclosed house at the end of the 'Harker estate' which was my dad's very own housing estate.

I zoomed down the road in my car dodging all the cars in my path nearly colliding with one but I didn't even care at this moment in time because I just needed to speak to my dad.

When I finally arrived in front of my three story house I barged through the door and ran to my dads office and opened it to see him on his computer with his glasses on as he typed away probably arranging meetings with colleges and business men.

"Dad, I need to speak to you!" I told him and he looked up at me scowling.

"If it's about that Shy girl I said no!" he screamed at me.

"I can't be with the girl you want me to be with, she put Shy in hospital you know. We both hate each other and I can't even deal with being in the same room as here. If mum was here she would agree dad, all the love you used to have within you when mum was here is still there I know it is. Just please let me be with Shy..I think I love her dad, and don't tell me I'm stupid!" I told him and a sympathetic sad face came upon my dad which was rare for him.

"I-If that's what your mum would have wanted and agreed with go get Shy okay, but don't make me regret this son, I'm proud of you!" my dad told me smiling and I smiled back as I started calling Shy.

"Meet me after the game in the stadium, we need to talk"