IMPULSE

IMPULSE

Text Copyright © itsjustannie ™ 2016

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

+ + +

This is a work of Fanfiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual events, and/or incidents are purely coincidental.

Rated R for language, sexual scenes, violence, and frequent intense situations.

+ + +

Dedicated to my fans, who have always stuck by my side through each story I write.

+ + +

Author's Note:

This is not so much an author's note as an author's reminder of what was printed in small type a few pages ago: This book is a work a fiction. I made it up.

Neither novels nor their readers benefit from attempts to divine whether any facts hide inside a story. Such efforts attack the very idea that made-up stories matter, which is sort of the foundational assumption of our species.

I appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

+ + +

Insightful, Bold, Irreverent, and Raw,
IMPULSE brilliantly explores the mysterious, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and being in love.