Chapter 14

"Phil you don't understand!" Dan cried out through tears. "We've been here once before Dan, please, I don't want you to fall into this again," Phil stated with pain in his voice. It was obvious he was on the verge of tears and could burst any moment. I stood in shock. They had lied to me. I knew it. "DON'T YOU THINK IT'S A LITTLE LATE FOR THAT PHIL?" Dan raged. His voice made it clear that his heart had been broken and he wasn't coping well. "I'm sorry..." Phil whispered. That's when Dan put his hands into Phil's and looked him in the eyes. They stared at eachother for a moment before falling into a long kiss. Dan held Phils face in his hands as he kissed him. When they both pulled away, Dan rubbed his fingers through Phils hair. "I'm truly sorry Phil. I'm sorry for snapping at you, and I'm sorry it's come to this again. I don't like seeing you hurt," he explained gently. Phil then reached over to Dans wrist and held it in his hand. "I know it's hard Dan, but you can't go back to this. What will Kyra think? If we don't let her do this to herself then why should you be able to?" He asked. Tears fell from Dan's face and to the ground. "I know Phil...I'm sorry," he apologized like a small child caught in action. "Dan, you were doing so well..." He pushed Dans hair out of his face as he spoke. "I know, but when Kyra gave me her blades...I just...I remembered the feeling they gave me when I held one between my fingers. And it was triggering," he explained, falling into Phils arms. My heart dropped when he spoke those words. It was my fault. "Where are they now?" Phil asked. Dan stared at his shoes. Phil took Dan's chin and lifted it up with his finger and thumb so he couldn't turn away. "In my room," he finally said. "Lets go up and get them, thy shouldn't be in your reach," he explained. "But Phil!" Dan whined. "Daniel James Howell, I love you. I will not let you continue to hurt yourself like this. Let's go," he demanded. They kissed one last time before turning and facing me. Their jaws dropped and I just stood there, staring at them. I was crying and Connor stood next to me."Kyra...I...we..." Dan spoke when he saw me. I didn't let him finish. Instead I turned and ran.