Chapter 10: More Facts

Demi's POV
Demi woke up earlier than Maria and Pia. Her 2 other dorm mates woke up earlier than her, so she was always alone when she woke up. Demi squinted her eyes and immediately regretted opening them so fast. Blinding rays of sunshine hit her face and made Demi lay back on her bed again. Demi noticed a piece of paper next to her head on her pillow. Demi picked it up, and noticed that it was a letter. 'Oh yeah, Dumbledore was going to send us a letter' thought Demi as she opened the letter.

Dear Ms. Demi Doll,
It is time you knew, along with your friends, what you are.
You are a metamorphmagus as well as your friend, Lavender.
Of course, you already know what they are.
You and your friends will meet a professor who will teach you more about this magic which will start tomorrow right after dinner at the Great Hall. This will continue every night.
Have a good day, Ms. Doll.

From,
Professor Dumbledore

A smile crossed Demi's face as she folded the letter neatly and slipped it under her pillow. Demi then got up from her bed to wake up Maria and Pia. "Maria! Wake up! I have a letter!" yelled Demi as she shook the sleeping Maria. Maria groaned and got up, lazily rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Huh? What letter?" Maria asked. "The letter! You know, from yesterday! Dumbledore's letter?!" yelled Demi again as she jumped up and down saying something along the lines of 'imametamoorphgusyayay'. It took a while for Maria to get it, but once she did, she frantically searched for her letter. Once she found it (it was on the table next to her bed), Demi stood behind her and Maria opened it.

Dear Ms. Maria Hade,
It is time you knew, along with your friends, what you are.
You are an animagus.
An animagus is a wizard or witch who can turn into a certain animal.
It is very rare for you to be a naturally born animagus, for wizards and witches would train 1-3 years developing this skill.
You may not know this, but your grandparents were animagus' as well.
You and your friends will meet a professor who will teach you more about this magic which will start tomorrow right after dinner at the Great Hall. This will continue every night.
Have a good day, Ms. Hade.

From,
Professor Dumbledore

Maria laughed with delight as she and Demi went to change. Once they changed, they went to wake up Pia. They told her all about the letters they've gotten, and Pia nodded sleepily. "Well, where's my leteter?" asked Pia sleepily, mispronouncing the word 'letter'. "I don't know," said Maria as she checked under Pia's pillow and on Pia's bedside table. "I guess I don't have one... Oh well doesn't matter. Let's go," said Pia, forgetting she was still in her pyjamas (or as she likes to call it, 'pyjeyjeys'). Once she changed (after Demi and Maria reminded her), they went off to the Great Hall, Demi and Maria talking about their letters and Pia listening. Demi, Maria and Pia then got their breakfasts and sat with their friends as they all chatted happily about it (except for Pia, who was just listening). They learnt what each other was:

Michelle: Half Veela
Demi: Metamorphmagus
Maria: Animagus
Lavender: Metamorphmagus
Taylah: Legilimen (Legiliman?)
Victoria: Parselmouth (this surprised everyone)
Ira: Legilimen (Legiliman?)

They were all thinking the exact same thing:

I can't wait for tonight!

Author's Note:
Sorry for the short chapter!
Also sorry if I got any facts or junk wrong!
I just got a bunch of homework to do, and I know everyone else does too, it's just that... GAH DONT JUDGE ME OKAY?! lol.
I'm also working on a new book.
I hope u enjoyed this chapter anyways.
Also, thanks for 100+ reads!
ALSO, I seriously can't believe this book has got up to Chapter 10 with out me deleting it! Whoop!
Stay cool, ice creams
~ ice cream author🍦