Sweet Perfection Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Drew's POV

We walk to second period. It's Tech Ed. (basically wood shop). The teacher is Mr.Drahms. "This teacher is my best friend," Chris says as he holds my hand. "Oh except for you," he says and smiles. "Hey Chris my man!," Mr.Drahms says as we walk down the hall to his class. "Hey Mr.Drahms," Chris says as they do some kind of hand shake. "And who's this? Your giirlfriend?," Mr.Drahms teases. "Actually she is. She moved here on Friday. Her name is Drew," Chris says. "Aww let me see it," Mr.Drahms says. Chris holds me close to him and kisses me. "Aww Chris you guys are going to last," Mr.Drahms says. "I haven't seen him with any girls so you are lucky," Mr.Drahms says to me. The bell rings. Chris sits down and I sit next to him. The rest of the class pours in. A blonde haired guy sits next to Chris, a brown haired guy sits next to me, a black haired guy sits behind me, and Dylan from earlier sits behind Chris. "Whos she?," the guy next to Chris whispers. "Everyone this is Drew she moved here on Friday," Chris says. "Shes his girlfriend," Dylan says. "Dylan shut up and leave them alone you're not funny," the guy next to me says. "But it's true," I say. "Chris never dates anyone it can't be true," the guy behind me says. "Chris tell them the truth," the guy beside Chris says. Chris looks at me and smiles. He holds my face and leans over an kisses me. "Sorry," everyone mutters. "Told ya," Dylan says and crosses his arms. We start making Co2 cars that day. They are small wooden cars that are made for racing on fishing line. I talk to Chris and his friends too. The one sitting next to Chris with the blonde hair is Ian, the one next to me with brown hair is Drake, the one behind me with black hair is Kyle, and of course Dylan was the one with blonde hair behind Chris. I find out I have my next class with Drake and Kyle but, sadly not Chris. Chris has his next class with Ian and Dylan. Our next classes are next to each other. The bell rings and we all walk to class together. Chris and I stop inbetween our classes. Drake and Kyle wait in front of our class, Ian and Dylan wait in front of Chris and their class. Chris holds me and puts his forehead on mine. "Are you going to be okay without me?," he asks half joking. "No but I'll manage," I say back and laugh. Chris kisses me and all his friends say "Aww,". The bell rings and Chris pulls away and laughs. Jay is supposed to be in my next class but she's not there. This class sucks because I miss Chris a lot. I guess Drake can tell because he says "Its okay were here for you,". I smile and nod. My teacher for this class is Mrs.Atkinson. It's drama (or theater) class. The class is already working on a play so she says I can work back stage. I do a lot of nothing that class and it seems like it lasts forever. Finnaly the bell rings and I bolt out of class. Chris comes out of his class about the same time, when he sees me he smiles. "Hey just one more class and we get to have two classes and detention together," Chris says. "I don't know where to go," I say and laugh. Chis looks at my schedule. "Oh it's history. Our classes are on the same hall," he says and takes my hand. "Jay was supposed to be in that class with me and she wasn't there," I say. "Hmm I don't know where she is. I haven't seen Danny today either I'll text them in my next class," Chris says. We get to our classes and mine is two doors down from his. We kiss and the bell rings.