Make it or Break it -Sequel to The Girl Next Door-Nathan Sykes - Fan Fiction

Nathan's POV

"NATHAN JAMES SYKES " get your butt out of bed. It's almost noon." I heard my wife. " nope not happening!". I told her "Well don't say I never warned you.!" She said. What the hell does that mean.. The next thing I knew was cold water came from somewhere & my wife was gone.

She has to be in this house somewhere. See when Chrissy & I were 11 years old. When of one us didn't wanna move from bed. Someone will get cold water thrown on them. It always was me, never her.

Now it's time to get even with her.

I need to find her phone & hack her twitter. Crap she has her phone. Her wedding dress. Where is it!? I found it. Mason's room really honey." Chrissy" I said. Nothing. Maybe she at her parents. Looks like her dress is coming with me.

Chrissy's POV

I can't believe I did it. I told my mum what i did to Nathan & she just laugh with Nath's mum. Cause they remember when Nathan & I were 11 & getting cold water throw on happened a lot. "Chrissy" I heard Nathan. I need to hide fast. Hi mum , Hi Mum Ann I heard Nathan say. Where Chrissy!? She here right!? Nath What's in the bag!? My mum asked Nath. You will see. "Honey I know you are in here. If I were you, you would come out now or your wedding dress. Gets throw outside into the mud in three seconds. 3 2 1. " you better not" I said. I came face to face with a very wet Nathan Sykes. "You touch my dress , you will get it Sykes. I told him. My mum give him one of my dad's shirts & nice warm cuppa. Let's just say that I need to hide my dress at my parent's house from now on.

More to come. .