Chapter 6

Rose's POV

I run down the stairs, barely making every step. My thoughts were still left back in the room, but I didn't want to stay. I wanted to get out of here.

If he doesn't want me here, fine.

If he's so bothered by me being friends with his friends, fine.

I'll just go.

I make it down to the where everyone was. They were laughing it up, having fun, playing games.

Lilia was the type of girl who anyone can get along with, so I wasn't surprised to see her comfortable with people that are like that too.

"Oh, hey, Rose! Want to play with me? We found some good songs!" Jimin shouts, turning away from the television and waving me over.

I looked at him, trying to smile, but I didn't say anything. I was hoping he could hint that I wasn't in the mood.

"I beat Jimin!" Lilia cheers too, laughing hard.

"I won the last round!"

I ignore all of their comments and quickly made my way to the door. I grab my shoes and slipped them on.

"Rose! Rose!" Jimin and Lilia both call after me, throwing down their game controllers. "Hey! Where are you going?"

"I need to leave." I said, trying to stay calm in front of them. "It's just....just...I need to get home."

Before I could put my hand on the doorknob, Jungkook comes out of nowhere and blocks me.

"Rose, are you ok?" He asks, furrowing his thick brows.

Everyone rushes over, asking multiple questions about what happened and why I wanted to leave.

"I just need to go because....uh, my microwave broke......at my house, so..." I weakly chuckled and gently pushed everyone away from me.

I didn't want to make a commotion because I absolutely hate drama about friends and things like that. That's why I only have one really good friend and that's Lilia.

But, wow...Taehyung really felt that way? I didn't mean to do that. I'm not trying to steal his friends. I wasn't trying to flex my decent grades.

I feel so sh*tty.

Lilia's POV

"What the hell happened?" I ask the boys, turning around harshly. "What happened to her?"

"Taehyung." Seokjin sighs and softly smacks his head.

"Taehyung?" I repeat, balling my fists. "What did Taehyung do?"

I love Rose. She's my sister in the heart. It may be cheesy, but I don't give any f**ks. If anyone makes her want to leave a place so suddenly, I WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS!

"Lilia, I'm sure there's a logical explanation to this." Namjoon assures, still backing away from me.

"I'll go talk to him." Jimin says. "Your room, Seokjin?"

He nods.

"I'll go talk to Rose."

I run out the door to look for her.

I see her sitting at the edge of the sidewalk with her knees against her chest and her head down.

"Rose, this isn't you. You rarely storm out like that." I sat down next to her.

"I know this isn't me." Her head stays down. "It was just what Taehyung said."

"What did he say?"

"I was helping him with his homework. That's why we were both in Seokjin's room. I was in the middle of helping him and he looked super uncomfortable. I told him that I thought he didn't like me and he just blurted out....He just yell out...."

"Rose, tell me."

"H-He blurted out things about me crashing into his life and taking away his friends, which doesn't make sense because it's literally been 2 days, but I don't know. I don't control his feelings. And he was like 'why are you even here'. Gosh, I know I barely know the guy, but that hurt."

I glared at the ground. "Why the f**k would he say something like that?"

"Lilia, please don't get mad. I'll feel fine later. It just made me feel like sh*t. You know that feeling?"

I wipe away her tears with my sleeve. "Yeah. Don't let him bring you down. He's just stressed, maybe."

"I don't want to be near him. If he's going to hate me, then I won't show my face around him. Whatever. No big deal." She shakes her head, moving hair out of her face. "I'm not mad, though."

I nod. "Whatever you say."

"Lilia?"

"Yes?"

"Can we go home?"

"Of course, of course. Let's go."

I help her stand up and told her to wait while I get my stuff and tell everyone we're leaving.

"How is she?" Jimin asks.

"Not too bad. We're going home."

"Tell us how she is later." Hoseok kindly smiles. "I don't like seeing people sad. Especially by Taehyung? He really isn't like that."

I just nodded.

Rose's POV

"I think I'm feeling much more better now." I throw my empty chip bag in the trash. "Thank you so much, Lilia. I needed that."

"That's what friends are for." She laughs and throws away her candy wrapper. "Eating our emotions together."

"What time is it?"

"Almost 7."

"Wow, what should we do now?" I yawn, stretching my arms and legs. "I don't want to sleep so early."

"We could go back to Seokjin's. They're still worried about you. They were asking about you."

I click my tongue. "Like I want to go back there."

"Rose-"

"I don't want to, Lilia."

"Ok, fine. How about I make soup for you." She gets up from the couch. "Chicken or Beef?"

"Chicken, please."

A knock on the door makes us turn to each other.

I click on the remote and paused the movie. I walk to the door and looked through the peephole.

I saw Jimin standing there. Hands in his pocket and his breath visible from the cold air.

I open the door and greeted him with a small grin.

"Hey, Jimin, what are you doing here?" I ask, holding onto the door.

"Well...."

Jimin steps to the side and Taehyung walks up.

My eyebrows dropped and I give him the b*tchiest look I could manage. "Oh."

He bites his bottom lip. "I'm here to apologize."

"It's kind of late right now." I place a hand on my hip.

"It's only 7."

"I have chicken soup to eat soon."

"Rose, please." Jimin raises his eyebrows, hinting that I should at least listen to Taehyung.

I bite the inside of my cheek and opened the door wider. "Fine, come in."