Crystal suoh profile

Crystal is the youngest in the suoh family also the cutest little girl ever.

Crystal age: 6 years old

Crystal looks are: blonde hair (pass her shoulders a little bit), greenish blue eyes, 4 foot 7 inches tall (2 inches shorter than honey), light tan skin.

Wearing: white and pink dress (just imagine the dress stops at her knees), white ankle socks, black shoes, and she is always holding a white and pink toy rabbit.

Crystal likes are: seeing her family happy, pranks, small dogs, sometimes fat cats, long dresses, drawing, playing with kyoya glasses, fresh warm cookies, playing dress up with big brother, loves giving hugs to nice people, sleeping in, the colours blue and dark pink, and hanging out with kyoya.

Crystal favourite colours: blue, dark pink, and Violet.

Crystal dislikes are: seeing her family hurt, meany haruhi, big dogs, sometimes fat cats, short dresses, snobs, bullies picking on the weak, burnt cookies, red hair girl, scary monsters, sleeping without her white stuff cat chocolate, sour candy, waking up early.

Crystal personality: friendly towards her family and friends, kind, cheerful, she is great at pranking people, she loves her white and pink toy rabbit (because she got the toy rabbit from her mother), also she has a short temper. 

Crystal blood type:AB

Crystal crush: no one for now

Crystal talents are: can play the piano, violin, and the flute, awesome at cooking, can sing like a angel.

'I almost forgot to tell you she will say meow at the end of her sentences'