Fun time

~chapter 4- Fun time~

Harry pov:

"Kiana, will you be my girlfriend", I asked. My muscles started to tense up. I wasnt sure if I should ask. But I wanted her to be my girlfriend. So it just came out. Kiana's eyes opened wide. She looked surprise to hear me ask that. She sat there with a blank expression on her face for about a minute.

"Yes, I would gladly be your girlfriend", Kiana finally said enthusiasticly. I wrapped her in my arms and hugged her tightly.

"I promise I wont hurt you ever again", i whispered into her ear. After a good 3 minutes, i broke the hug. "Are you hungry", I asked. "Yes i sure am", kiana yelled. I entwined our hands, then we walked downstairs for food. When we got into the kitchen, kiana sat on the counter like always. I gave kiana a wink while sticking out my tongue then turned away to look for food. I heard a giggling sound behind me. Her laugh was so cute. I found popcorn in the cabinet. "Love, would you like some popcorn", i said looking into her blue eyes. She nodded with a big grin on her face. I made popcorn, then we went and ate on the couch.

I didnt grab the remote, I just sat there with kiana wrapped in my arms. I kissed her on the forehead then kept eating popcorn. Everything was turning out the way I hoped. Sarah needs to stay the hell away from here. I told her I was done with her and I dont want her here anymore but what if she doesnt listen and comes back. I threw the bad thoughts out of my head and just thought about kiana. I grabbed the remote and put The Bakery man on. Soon after about 30 minutes. Kiana and I fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Kiana pov:

I woke up laying on top of harry. We must have fell to the side through out the night. I looked into his eyes that were fluttering open. He looked so damn cute in the morning with his curly hair everywere and his green eyes sparkling.

I jumped up and ran to the stairs. Before i could go up, Harry got in front of me and was blocking my way. "Were do you think your going", He asked with a grin on his face. I ignored him and ran streight past him. Once I got up the stairs, a pair of gentle hands grabbed my waist and spun me around. Harry was about an inch away from me. We looked into eachothers eyes. Then He started leaning in. Ive never kissed anyone before. Butterflys filled my stomache and tingles ran up and down my spine. Harry brushed his lips against mine. A jolt went through my whole body. But I liked it. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his curls and deepend the kiss. Harry and I moved our lips in sync. We did that for about 5 minutes then broke apart.

Harry looked at me like I was crazy. Oh no, I messed up. I did something wrong. I ran into my room with my cheeks burning red and sat on my bed. Harry was soon at my side. "Whats wrong love", He asked full of concern. I messed up. The way he looked at me.

"Nothing", I said. He stared at me for a moment. He knew I was lieing.

"Love, You can tell me anything, its okay". He scooted closer to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Okay, the way you looked at me when we finished, made me feel like I messed up. And that was my first time". I wasnt sure how to explain but i did the best I could.

"Babe, you did not mess up. you were amazing and thats why i looked at you like that. You were perfect". I wasnt sure if i should believe that but i did. A huge smile came across my face and my cheeks started burning red.

"Im going to the bathroom. Babe, go get your bathing suit on". He left the room to do what I asked and I went to the bathroom with my bathing suit to do a number 1 and get dressed. This was gonna be fun.

When I finished, about 10 minutes later. I walked out of the bathroom and headed to the stairs. I was wearing my amazing bathing suit. When I got to the edge of the stairs, I started to walk down and saw harry at the bottom, holding a hand out to me. When he saw me, his eyes widened as if he just saw an angel. He was shirtless and his amazing abs were shining. His bathing suit matched mine. How cute right? I walked down and grabbed his hand as he entwined them.

Harry and I walked out to the beach behind the house and stood next to the shore. The warm water hitting my feet in curls of little waves. All of a sudden, Harry picked me up bridal style and started heading deeper into the water. "Harrrrry", I yelled trying to get him to stop and put me down. But he kept going. When we got deep enough in the water, that was up to his chest and floating on my stomache, he put me down.

i couldnt help it. I pulled harry into the tightest hug. As we were letting go, i cupped his face in my hands and kissed his soft lips. He was caught off guard by this and surprised because he smiled during the kiss. I us apart or we would be there for ever. Then i splashed water at him. Soon turning our sweet moment into a water fight. This was no ordinary fight. We splashed, dunked eachother and jumped on eachothers backs. This lasted for about an hour when we stopped and started heading out of the water.

Thunder rumbled threw the sky. I ran through the sand to under the beacon cover with harry holding my hand. Rain started to pelt the ground Half way there, he let go and stopped. I stopped too. "Harry, what are you doing", I yelled to him through the rain. What was he doing?

"Come here", Harry yelled back to me. Goosebumps started appearing all over my body. It was getting cold. I ran over to Harry and stood in front of him. He wrapped his arms around my back, bring me close. I wrapped my hands around his neck. "Ive been needing to do this", Harry said with a sweet voice. He leaned in and started kissing my lips. We moved in perfect sync. Sparks were moving through my body. The same ones that alwayd go through when we touch. It was a very magical moment. Everything inside me, hoped it would never end. His tongue asked for an entrance and i let him in. Sometimes we got into little tongue wars and started laughing. But we kept the kiss going for about 5 minutes then broke apart.

"Harry, what was all that for", i asked curiously. Not like i didnt like it. I loved what just happend. I stared into his emerald green eyes.

"Love, It was on my bucket list and ive been waiting to do it with the right girl. I avoided all kisses in the rain with anyone else because they werent the right one", he said so sweetly. I managed to control the red that was trying to rise into my cheeks.

"Oh my gosh harry, thats so sweet and this was on my bucketlist too", I said. It really was on my bucket list and he just cleared it off. We broke the hug and entwined our hands walking to under the beacon cover. Harry picked me up bridal style ,carrying me through the house and to the upstairs bathroom. When we got into the bathroom, he put me down gently.

"May I, im drenched and I dont want to walk all the way downstairs and wet the rug. Only if its okay with you though. I can just wait", Harry asked. I knew exactly what he was asking. And I was happy that he asked instead of begging or just doing. Harry wanted to make sure I was okay with it and if not he wouldnt.

"Yes harry, dont be a pervert", I answered giving him a wink. Harry turned around with a big smile and I turned the other way. We got undressed and i hopped into the shower turning on the water. A couple seconds later, harry jumps in too. All that Ive seen, harry was looking only at my eyes and i was looking into his. Not daring to look down. We took our shower without any touching or looking at anything we shouldnt. I finished my shower, then pecked him on the cheek, and got out. I loved harry for how respectful and considerate he was. When we finished getting all dressed, Harry walked me to my room. We sat on the bed. I almost went to start a conversation but then harry spoke up. "Kiana, I love you". Those words hit me hard. I mean really hard. He really meant it. I didnt know what to say. Unsure if i should say it back. He must have seen the confused look on my face."Kiana, its okay, if your not ready to say it yet, then you dont have to", He added. He was amazing with how patient he was.

"Harry, I love you too", I said with much meaning. A smile came across his face, then he wrapped me into a hug. After we broke, he kissed me on the cheek, then got up and started walking towards the door.

"Godnight love", Harry said. Was that some way to leave me going to bed. He went to open the door. "Harry, Is that any way to really say goodnight", I said laughing. I wanted to play around with him and see what he would do. Harry turned around, walking back over to me. He kissed me passionatly on the lips then left the room. Right before he closed the door, he peeked his head back in and gave me a little wink. I smiled happily as if I were a little kid that just won an ice cream. He is so perfect. I hope he is my first and last. Soon, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

This one i tryed to make long. Hope you guys like it and sorry if i made any mistakes with anything. vote and comment what you think. Love you guys!!. And im gonna try and do something new. Can I get 5 votes or moree and I will update the next chapter, Its already ready!!! ;D