chapter 11- Our Plan

Chapter 11

Jasper’s POV

I snap my head towards Richard, looking at him directly in the eyes. “What happened there?” I ask him, actually curious now. He fidgets in his seat but I warn him with my eyes to stop moving. He immediately stops. I look at him over curiously. He looks like a though and powerful vampire, but why doesn’t he act like one? I can almost see sweat beads forming on his forehead, if only it wasn’t impossible for vampires.

“We, um, well we were together for the time I was there, and, well, she helped me out.” He answers nervously.

“But why didn’t she follow you?” I ask again.

“She can’t leave Aro alone; he’s like a father to her. She insisted that I should leave without her, but I promised her that I would find her again and that we’ll be together again.” He says and I can feel the strong emotions radiating from him. I look at Edward to make sure he’s telling the truth. He gives me a little nod. I think the situation through for a minute.

“Take him to a room and make someone watch him. We’ll decide what to do and we’ll come tell you Richard.” I tell him and the others. He nods follows Esme and Rose to a room.

Carlisle and Edward sits down besides me as I bury my hands in my face. “What do you want to do about all this?” Carlisle asks me.

I sigh. “We need to get Alice back, but we’re not going to be able to fight and win.”

“So…?” He pushes me. I think my idea through and nod to myself. It could work, we just need more information.

“I don’t know if he’ll do it Jasper.” Edward tells me before I can say it out loud.

I grit my teeth in frustration. “We’ll make him do it.” I answer Edward with a glare, challenging him to argue with me.

Carlisle sighs. “What is your plan?”

I look at him with determination. “Richard is going back over there. He’ll go see Alice and whoever that can help. She’s getting out and coming here, no matter what.” I promise him, myself, and Alice in my mind.

**

Alice’s POV

I stare at Jane in shock and sadness. How can this be?! She just stood there with a menacing look in her eyes. She takes a couple of steps forward and she travels a finger on the side of a painting, just slightly touching it. “You’re not going to be able to run away, you know that right?” she asks me slowly.

I nod my head just enough for her to notice but I don’t move more than that. “You’re not going to be able to run away… unless you have someone’s help.” She continues her sentence. My eyes widen larger as I hear that.

“But no, I’m not helping you. Well not now anyways. I’m just not going to tell on you.” She tells us as she speaks again. I guess Jane’s not all bad after all. But maybe this is a trick, we can’t tell for sure.

I keep staring her, still confused and trying to figure out the catch. “Why would you do that?”

She frowns. “I need some help too.”

Now I really can’t keep the surprise hidden, my eyes widen and I look at her in shock. “You need OUR help?!” I ask her in disbelief.

She gives us a little nod. “I let go someone very special to me a while ago, and now I realize my big mistake. I can’t live without him, you must know how I feel right…?” as she says that, Danielle looks at me with a knowing smile on her face. I can’t believe it!