Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Thousands, millions of alarm bells are screaming at Lauren to stop, to pull away from her ex-lover, who broke her heart so many times. Her heart is in an ongoing, raging battle with her mind, and she's not sure who the winner will be in the end.

Point is, there's nothing that Lauren's heart wants more than to kiss the shit out of Camila, forgive her for everything that she's done and be a family with her and Kyano again. But her brain is set on pulling away from their kiss, protecting Lauren's guarded heart at all costs and, push the painful memories of the girl equally as far away as the girl herself.

But it seems like her heart is winning this time, cause Lauren can't pull herself away from Camila. Everything about her ex is drawing her in more and more every damn second. The way she keeps pressing gentle but meaningful kisses against her lips, the way one of her hands is stroking her jawline while keeping Lauren in place, the way her other hand is holding on to her side as if to make sure that she won't disappear. The way Camila pulls back ever so slightly to let Lauren take in a deep breath of air, before kissing her again, and again, and again.

And Lauren doesn't just let Camila kiss her, she's actually kissing her back. Every time Camila presses her lips against hers, Lauren reciprocates. Every time her ex pulls away to let her breathe, she does so only to be able to receive the next kiss instead of pulling away and making an end to this.

Lauren's hands are still in her lap, her heart has turned into a fist that's wildly banging against her chest, fighting for its freedom. Her lips are tingling like they always did when the brown-eyed girl kissed her, and her stomach is turning in the best way possible.

Camila pulls away from her slightly again, and Lauren takes the opportunity to breathe immediately. Their lips are brushing together, and Lauren can feel Camila's lips turning into a smile. Then she feels her teeth softly sinking into her bottom lip and her ex's warm tongue move over her lips.

Lauren lets out a shaky breath while her skin is heating up because of the loving kisses Camila continues to give her. Before she knows what's happening, her ex kisses her again, and she feels her tongue move over her bottom lip. Camila's hand has moved from her side to her arm to let her fingernails drag over Lauren's skin slowly.

Then her hand on her neck moves into her black hair and her fingers tangle themselves around the dark strays, giving a gentle tug and it makes Lauren's lips part slightly in surprise, but more so in pleasure. And Camila takes full advantage of the small space between her ex's lips and slowly lets her tongue move into Lauren's mouth to brush against hers.

Lauren's eyes stay closed, her mind is quiet, the screaming alarm bells are fading to the back ground with each move that Camila makes. But her heart never stops thumping in her chest. Her skin never stops tingling from Camila's touch, and her lips never stop burning from the feeling of finally kissing the lips again that Lauren has missed so much.

Without really registering what happens anymore, Lauren moves her tongue against Camila's, lets it circle around hers in a very slow pace before pulling back to breathe. She has barely taken a gulp of air when she feels the brown-eyed girl push their foreheads together before moving in for another kiss. Lauren has lost all control she once had over her body and kisses Camila back, again. She faintly notices Camila's body moving and before she knows it, she's moving to lie down on her back with her ex hovering over her on the couch, their lips never having the power to separate.

Camila's hands are placed on each side of Lauren's body, trapping her between them as if to make sure that Lauren won't run away from her. But Lauren doesn't even have the strength to pull away from Camila, let alone leave her.