Dinner disaster

Killah Pov
So we got this bs ass dinner in about two hours so lemme start getting ready. I honestly don't wan to but it's whatever.

45 minuets later
I got out the shower after washing my hair as well, I lotioned up &' slipped on my drawers then socks. I walked over to my drawer &' grabbed a tank top &' put it on, fifteen minutes later I picked some black Levi's &' a red Burberry shirt from my closet. After I slipped that on I put on my gold Rolex , gold earrings &' thin gold chain. I walked to my vanity(yeah niggah I got one whoever got a problem can get fucked up) I put some curling enhancer in my hair , put on my black red bottoms , took one look in the mirror &' walked to Mari room.

Once I got to her room I knocked on her door, I heard her tell me come in. When I walked in I seen her in this red tight dress that was strapless &' stopped under her knees. She lucky this is a family event or she would've took that off who df she tryn impress, raee get an ass whoopin. Anyway once she got finish doing her hair it was like big &' rolly like(drop curls) she walked over&' slipped on her black red bottoms, gahh we was matching.
You look good baby sis
Thanks bro you too.
Thanks,
I see you tryn copy my style niggah
Nah see cause I was ready before you
Mmhm whatever promise me something.
Anything
Whatever happens tonight promise we'll alway stick together we'll always have each other back. I seen her tearing up a little so walked over to her &' embraced her Ina hug, God I love my sister I'll kill &' die for her no hesitation.
You don't have to worry bout that cookie, you know it's us against the world , fuck everybody else, as long as we good &' got each other nothing else matters ardd ? She just sniffled &' nodded her head.
Fix your face before you ruin your make up, &' hurry so we can just get this night over with.
Ook love you
Love you too, come on. I grabbed her hand &' followed her down the stairs. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we got downstairs we seen this lightbrown girl(in the mm) that looked a lot like my mother..... She was about 5'6 , honey colored hair , with full lips. She average fr. I looked at her &' she was looking at Mari with a mixture of lust &' hate...wdf. I just looked at sissy &' she just looked unbothered 💁🏽(I'm so gay 😂) so I grabbed her hand &' led her to the table, this bitch still ain't take her eyes off of sis, she raee get clocked. I just wan get this bs over..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we got finished eating we ate desert now we all sitting in the living room ina silence until Mari spoke up, ooh lawdd..
Mari- so wdf we raee just sit here &' play dead silence.
Mom- ema-
Me- nawh she right cause if we are I got better shit to do. I said while rolling my eyes.
5 minuets later
Twins- fuck this I'm out. We both grabbed our cherry red Mercedes keys &' headed to the door but before we closed the door we heard this isn't your mom !! I just froze in my position, I looked at Mari &' she literally had hell in her eyes..fuck my life yoo.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's that chapter, feedback 😘