Secret... (2)

As we walked into class all eyes turned toward us. I shot them all a glare and most of them looked away. My head turned toward the teacher, and she turned around smiling.

"Looks like you've found the new student. I knew you would that's the only reason I let you leave." She said giving me an evil grin.

"Well new boy what's the name?" She asked faking interest.

"Dimitri Allen." he stated not letting out more information than what was needed. The students gave him curious stares.

"Well Dimitri take a seat next to Jessica. Anderson move to the front." She said addressing my seat mate by his last name. He got up and moved his things to the front without a word. I scoffed and walked back to my seat with a frown on my face. Dimitri followed and took his seat next to me.

Since I had put all my things back into my locker I had nothing to do but run up the battery on my phone. I pulled out my phone and was about to play Zombies vs. Pumpkins when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to my right and saw Dimitri.

"Can I borrow a pencil?"

"Do I look like I have a pencil, and how do you come to a new school without a pencil?" I asked. It sounded a bit harsh but I wasn't trying to make it sound harsh.

"Well it's the second month of school, and just because I'm going to a new school doesn't mean that I'm going to go school shopping again." he said turning around to face the board.

I glanced at him every few seconds. I hope he's not mad at me. I glanced at him again, but this time I stared. I want him to catch me but he won't even look my way. I glanced at him one last time, and this time when I turned around he was looking at me with a bored expression.

"Is there something you need, or do you just love looking at my gorgeous face?" he asked with a smirk. I saw a dimple appear on the right side of his face and almost forgot what I was gonna say.

"I don't love looking at your face! I just wanted to say-" Bring! Bring! Bring! The bell. Cut me off, and he started to get up. I got up to reach for his arm but someone walked right past me and knocked me back in my seat.

Could have said excuse me! I thought.

When I got up I sprinted out of the classroom. I searched the crowd of students and spotted his curly brown locks. I ran toward him pushing people out of the way. I pushed the last person out of the way. I grabbed his arm and he spun around and glared at me.

"Look I just wanted to say... I wanted to say I'm sorry for being rude." I let out a big breath. "Have lunch with me?" the question just flew out of my mouth before I could stop it.

'Have lunch with me? What the hell was I thinking! Thoughts were flying through my head. I hope he doesn't think I'm stupid or get the wrong idea.

"I forgive you, and I wouldn't mind having lunch with you." he replied. I gave him a small smile.

"See you in 3rd period." I said before walking away. ( their classes go from 1, 3, 4, 6, and 7. And every other day it's 2, 3, 5, 6, and, 7.)

********************************

Lunch came quickly, and as I was standing on line waiting for my food I felt arms wrap around my sides. I pulled away and turned around to yell at who ever it was who had did it. It was of course Dimitri.

"Please don't do that. I hate when people touch me." I stated. I really do. I don't know why but it bothers me.

"Sorry just having a little fun." he said holding up his hands in a surrender gesture.