Sick! Makoto x Reader

You turned to your boyfriend's front door with one hand while holding a shopping bag in the other. Makoto's family had gone on a ski trip while he stayed home sick, so you camp over to take care of him. You walked to his room after placing the newly bought soup and crackers in the kitchen, taking the pharmacy bag with you.

"Mako-kun?" You says knocking on the door to reveal a red-nosed Makoto in sweats snuggled beneath a blanket. "Awww my poor baby." you said wrapping him in a loving hug. "It's only a cold (y/n) chan. I'll be better in no time, especially now that you're here," he said scooting over and lifting the blanket so you could cuddle. You felt heat rise to your cheeks and smiled lovingly at Makoto. Such a sweetheart, even when he's sick. You wrapped your arm around his strong shoulders while he rested is head on your chest, sighing contently.

You watched (fave show) in this position for a while with the occasional sniffle, sneeze, or noseblow. "Sorry, I'm kinda gross right now" Makoto said looking down in embarrassment. "Not gross, cute." You reply kissing the top of his head. "If you're hungry there's fresh chicken noodle soup into the kitchen, I could get you some." "That would be great, thank you," he said with a small smile. Still as dazzling as ever, you thought to yourself as you made your way to the kitchen. You poured the soup into a bowl and grabbed as well as the pharmacy bag, just in case. You walked back to his room being careful not to drop anything. Makoto sat up slightly when you entered and sat on the edge of his bed, holding the soup.

You two continued watching the show as you fed him, cutting the chicken and vegetables with the spoon every so often. "I'd feed you too if I wasn't sick." You giggled softly at Makoto's sweetness. You left briefly to put the bowl in the kitchen and when you came back you saw Makoto yawn and desperately try to keep his eyes open.

"Has the cold been keeping you up?"   You asked while stroking his hair.  The sleepy boy nodded. "I have an idea," you said reaching in the pharmacy bag. "Try this," you said peeling the paper off of a Breathe Right strip and placing it on his nose. "There" you said lightly tapping the end with your finger. His eyes smiled at you. "This'll help too" you said holding the Vapor Rub. It was obvious he'd never seen it before by the puzzled look he gave you.

"It goes on your chest." You twisted off the lid and scooped some of the clear minty jelly with your fingers. Gently pulling Makoto's sweatshirt away from his body with one hand you carefully slid the fingers if your other hand up his sweatshirt. Your fingers lightly skimming his delicious abs on their way up. Even though you had been dating for a while, you still felt heat rising to your face when you reached his chest.

Makoto blushed when he felt your fingers rub the gel on his toned chest up to his collarbones. You removed your hands from under his sweatshirt and wiped the residue on a tissue. Makoto yawned again after getting back in bed with you. "Get some rest baby," you cooed, stroking his cheek with your thumb. Makoto curled up like a kitten, closing his eyes while you rubbed soothing circles into his back. I can see why this is a charm point, you thought, feeling his well defined back muscles as you rubbed. Soon you heard soft snoring noises from your olive haired boyfriend. You chuckled softly and kissed his head.
" Sweet dreams my love."