Hogwarts Part 1

Okay so this time it wasn't even my fault but I wrote this chapter but then wattpad never saved it for some bizzare reason so it was all gone..I just didn't bother writing it again straight away because I was not impressed ..finally tho I managed to make the effort to write something again.

sooooooooo its been a long long looooong while since I was here so im sorry for that. that above message was when I actually made an attempt to restart this draft but then one day I logged out of wattpad and just never logged back in till now...I can't even remember why I logged out

also I love that so many people thought the anywhore thing was funny ...I haven't used that word in time but I think its due a comeback

I have actually read the majority of the comments today so ive responded to a few on the previous chapter and I genuinely cannot believe how long this chapter has been sitting in storage collecting dust ..its actually shocking

im not exactly a pro writer like somedays forming sentences can be so hard and I absolutely commend authors who release a chapter weekly ..or even on schedule ...since I upload so abruptly its insane

Italics without the speech marks just means that it is a characters thoughts.

Anywhore without further due Enjoy :)

Hermione's POV

"You're head boy?"
"Oh, it's only you granger, got me scared for a second there." He said, ignoring my question, whilst putting his wand away and sitting back down.
This cannot be happening! There is no way in hell Malfoy is head boy!

"Why, Granger the faith you have in me in overwhelming" he said dryly.
I blushed, feeling my cheeks heat up, as I realised I'd accidentally said my thought aloud.
"I..err..no what..." I stammered.

"Ah Miss Granger there you are. Unfortunately, there was some issue and i had to go find Head boy to see them over. I see you've met your deputy head though." Miss McGonagall said, thankfully interrupting me.
"Deputy?" I asked confused.
"Yes deputy, honesty Granger you didn't really think I'd make head boy, did you? The faith is nice though." He replied smirking at me, I could practically hear the laughter in his voice.
What an idiot!
"Of course not Malfoy." I deadpanned. Stupid, annoying, Malfoy.
He half smirked, half smiled in response. A simple glare is his direction was enough of a response for me.

"Now I understand, miss Granger that you and mr Malfoy do not have the friendliest of pasts, however due to personal reasons mr Zabini will not always be available to act as head boy, meaning we have had to pick a deputy to fill in for him in those instances."

"Zabini, that's who head boy is?" I questioned.
"Yes. Is there a problem?" Miss McGonaghall replied, whilst slightly raising one eyebrow at me.
"Of course not miss." I smiled back. Better Zabini than Malfoy anyway.
"I did not put a deputy head girl in place because I felt one was not needed, however if you would like I can arrange for one?" Miss McGonaghall asked me.
"Thank you, but no thank you. I'm sure I'll be able to handle it by myself." I answered smiling.
"Oh you misunderstood me Miss Granger, it is not a question of you being able to handle it, because I'm perfectly aware you can do so. This is just so you have more time to relax and of course study for your NEWTS."

"Oh in that case, is it okay I have some time to think about it?" I asked, still unsure about wanting a deputy head girl.
"Of course, after dinner I need to speak to the three of you, so you can tell me your decision then. If it helps deputy head girl would go to Ginny Weasley as she has shown tremendous leadership skills, even though she does seem to have a certain disregard for the rules sometimes." After that Miss McGonaghall explained our duties, instructing Malfoy to tell Zabini when he returns and left me with Malfoy for the remainder of the train ride.