Chapter 20

You both go back to Jakes place. You didn't know which was better, his house back home or his "house" here. They were both about the same size but they were set up completely different.
You:" wow. This whole place just for you?"
Jake:" well it didn't used to be 'just for me'. It was supposed to be for the whole family, but my parents are gone and my sister is with some friends."
You:" oh right." You'd totally forgot about Jake's family. You never met his family. They were always gone. It had always been just Jake. Speaking of which, why wasn't his parents here? Don't they know it's his birthday?
You:" how come your parents didn't come for your birthday?"
Jake:" we pretty much celebrated before they left. They knew that I would probably be busy all day shooting and we wouldn't have time. And my dad had been planning this trip for their anniversary for a while now. They already had to cancel it once, I didn't want them to have to do it again..........because of me." You both walk upstairs to where Jake's room was. You put your stuff on the floor next to his bed. Jake starts getting undressed.

Jake:" so how long are you staying."
You:" how long do you want me to stay?"
Jake:" until filming is over."
You:" well I can't stay for quite that long."
Jake walks over to you shirtless and picks you up.
Jake:" how long then?"
You:" until the end of this month."
Jake:" well I guess we're going to have to make up for lost time."
He walks over to the bed and sits down with you on his lap.
Jake:" We better get started."
He kisses you. You try to keep it at that. You had to stay focus. He kisses your neck, no, still focus. His hands slide up your legs and under your shirt. He squeezes your boobs. But you were still focused. . . A little. . . Kind of . . . Ok. You were a total goner. You had given in.

You rip your shirt off and start kissing Jake harder and faster now. He rolls over on top of you and starts kissing your lips, your neck, your cleavage, your stomach. Just how it had been before he had left. He takes your bra off and he keeps kissing you. You start unbuttoning his pants. You fumble a lot. Jake laughs and he helps you skipping straight to taking his underwear off. You start taking off your pants.
Jake:" let me help you with that. You seem to have trouble taking off pants."
His voice was so seductive even when he was making fun of you.
You:" just shut up and keep kissing me."
Jake:" yes ma'am."
He does what he's told and continues to kiss you. He kisses your lips first and continues down your body, hitting every spot there was. This was even better than the first time.

Jake:" wow, that was even better than the first time."
You were laying on his chest, tracing his abs and he was running his fingers through your hair.
You:" I get better with experience."
He laughs. You missed his smile. Which reminded you...
You:" jake, what's been going on lately?"
Jake:" what do you mean?"
You:" everyone says that you haven't been acting yourself lately, or you've been really distant."
Jake:" oh, you know, I just get tired after all the filming-"
You look up at him.
You:" Jake seriously tell me what's going on."
Jake:" it's nothing. I don't want you to be mad."
You:" you know I could never stay mad at you."
He hesitates then finally speaks.
Jake:" well, it doesn't really matter. I mean it was nothing."
You:"what?"
Jake:" I kissed Samantha."

Jake:" well she kissed me, but I didn't stop her."
You:" oh. ok."
Jake:" but it didn't mean anything. I promise."
You:"well it had to mean something."
Jake:" it didn't. It was just really hard not being with you and I felt like we were kind of splitting apart. You were back home with Mikey and these crazy thoughts went through my mind about you two. And I just didn't know what was going to happen with us. One day after filming Samantha came up to me and we went from talking about getting pizza to. . .you know."
You didn't say anything.
Jake:" but we both know that it was a huge mistakes. That's why I haven't been myself. It's just awkward being around Samantha when we aren't filming and I don't want people to start asking questions about us. I rather it just be me."
Of course you weren't mad. It was just a kissed. It wasn't like they had. . .
You:" Jake, was it just a kiss?"
Jake:" yes. I promise. I just thought that you'd be pissed once I told you and. . ."
You:" and what?"
Jake:" and you'd break up with me. Just thinking about life without you is. . . It's really hard for me."

Why did you mean so much to Jake? There wasn't really anything special about you except the fact that you were with him.
Jake:" are you mad?"
You:" no. "
Jake:" really?"
You:"really. I mean why should I be? We all make mistakes right?"
Jake:" yeah. I guess."
Besides you did kiss Mikey once.... Twice...
You:"well can I tell you something?"
Jake:" yeah sure."
You:" and you won't get mad right?"
Jake:". . . Yes. . . Of course not"
You:" well I kissed Mikey."
Jake:" oh. That's cool. When?"
You:" when we were at six flags."
Jake:" oh. ok."
You:" and when we were at his house."
Jake:"oh so twice?"
You:" . . . And at the hospital. . ."
Jake:"well..."
You:" well he kissed me at the hospital but I didn't kiss him back so I guess technically only twice but literally like 3 times. But I don't even like Mikey, especially not now."
Jake:" well that doesn't matter now because you're with me and not him and you're all that matters to me. So let's just be together. Just you and me ok?"
He kisses your forehead.
You:" sounds like a plan."

A few hours later you and Jake get ready to go to dinner. You put on a red, single strap dress. Jake puts on a black tux with a red tie.
You:" ready?"
Jake:" let's do it. But I think I should drive."
You:" but you don't know where we're going."
Jake:" I would if you told me."
You:" then it wouldn't be a surprise."
You put your hand out waiting for the keys to the car, instead Jake grabs your hand and pulls you close to his chest and puts his arms around your waist.
Jake:" I'll drive and you give me the directions."
He moves in closer to your face. Your 2 inches apart.
You:" hmmm I don't think so."
He moves in closer. 1 inch apart.
Jake:" please."
Closer. 1 centimeter apart.
Jake:" just this once."
1/2 a centimeter. His lips touched yours with every word he spoke.
Jake:" or, we can stay here and not go anywhere."
You think about it.