27- Little Bit Terrified

Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming around

Turn around,

Every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears

Turn around,

Every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by

Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turn around bright eyes,
Every now and then I fall apart

Total Eclipse of the Heart- Bonnie Tyler (Cover by Sleeping at Last)

On Sunday, I'm woken up by the insistent ringing of my phone on my nightstand. I try my best to ignore it for as long as I can but it eventually cracks me and I wake up and answer my phone.

"Hello?" I answer the phone in a grumbling tired voice.

"Jensen," Elliot replies and I immediately regret answering the phone instead of just turning off my phone or putting it on silent so that I could just keep sleeping. "I know that you hate me now but you gotta listen to me. Go to your YouTube channel right now."

"Why? What's going on?" I ask, not really sure that I want to know the answer.

"Um. You'll see. I'm on my way over by the way."

"What? No, don't-" But I stop talking when I realize that Elliot has already hung up so me telling him not to come over is useless now.

Instead of trying to call him back to tell him to leave me alone, I just go to my desk and sit at my computer, turning it on to go find out what on earth he was talking about. It must be something bad if Elliot thinks that he needs to come over here to see me.

Once I've logged onto my YouTube channel, I don't see anything out of the ordinary. My most recent videos are posted on my home page just like they always are and my design is the same so I'm not sure what Elliot was talking about. Still curious, I check my emails and see that I have a lot of Twitter notifications so I log on to my Twitter and I see a lot of people mentioning me in tweets, which is normal, but what they're tweeting me about seems kind of strange.

Poor @JustJensen ! Beckett is such a jerk! Hang in there, we all love you!

He messed up but at least he admits it, @JustJensen ... I think that he deserves a second chance, he seems sweet.

At least he's trying to make things right, but this was the wrong way to go. Good luck, @JustJensen , you're going to need it.

@JustJensen We're here for you <3

I still have no idea what's going on right now but I have a horrible feeling about it because they're mentioning Beckett and I've never talked about Beckett in my videos except for that one time when he was in the behind the scenes for the Primadonna video.

Scrolling down the tweets far enough though, I see one of them with a YouTube link and again, I'm getting a horrible feeling and I don't want to click the link but I know that I have to see what's going on. Holding my breath now, I click the link and it pops up a YouTube video with the title "My Apology to JustJensen" and then when the video loads, I see Beckett's face pop up in the video. It's a crappy laptop camera and it looks like he's sitting in his room. I also notice that he's wearing the same shirt that he was wearing yesterday.

In a panic, I press the pause button before he starts talking so that I can mentally prepare for whatever is about to happen in this video. I take a few deep breaths and then remind myself that I have no choice. I have to watch this video. Pressing play again, I forget how to breathe as I start listening to Beckett talk.