Chapter #15| 3 months

M A T T E O

Warning mature sexual content! (In Xander's POV, may be hard core, I'm not sure)

It's already our third month living in Australia and still heard nothing from my father, it makes me anxious what's he's up to. He isn't a stupid man, he plans ahead of us and I know he has our location but the question is when will he strike?

Xander's pregnancy have been going smoothly, his stomach now has a small bump, now three months his cravings are ridiculous. We made sure he has everything he needs, the other day Xander snapped at us stating he isn't fragile and that he can do things himself. We watch the news constantly in case our escape lead to the media and so far nothing sparked.

"Xander how many times did I tell you not to lift heavy things" I said.

"I'm not fragile Matteo" Xander said

"You're considering you're pregnant and doctor says to not pressure your body and to rest" I replied

"What does she know" he mumbled

"She's your midwife Xander and do not back chat to me so go and sit down" I growled. I smack his ass as he glared at me and walk towards the living room then sitting down on the couch.

"Who's going to clean the house?" he asked

"We're, we've done through this Xander" I replied. Xander sighed.

"You's eat like pigs and make so much mess, your cleaning is shoving everything inside the closet it's disgusting" Xander replied. I made Xander is lunch placing his plate in front of him as he watched another episode of Ex's on the beach. Considering we've been living in Australia for three months now we still minimise going out of the house, we're constantly on alert and that anything can happen if we aren't observant.

Abele is slowly accepting becoming a father, what happened to him in the past will take time to adjust and just knowing Xander is pregnant with his child brings back horrible memories. Abele believes he doesn't deserve being a father, he blames himself everyday being weak against Dante and not trying hard enough to save his baby girl. His behaviour is understandable, now that Xander know his dark past he helps Abele at his own pace. We all don't force Abele to accept this pregnancy, deep down I know he'll accept his child whole heartedly but with his dark past lingering deep within him makes it hard for him to move forward.  

"How's Xander?" asked Luca as he placed bags of groceries onto the kitchen counter.

"He's alright, he had a little fit earlier but other than that he's okay" I replied. Antonio, Vettorio and Abele returned from the indoor gym, I smiled watching Xander's small hands on his stomach rubbing it in circles as he smiles.

"You doing okay?" I asked Abele, he faintly smiled.

"So far so good, I-I'm not use to this, it's just been so long a-after her death so having another child is a lot to get use to" Abele replied. I nodded in understanding and patted his back, I encourage him to sit next to Xander and add least try to speak to his unborn baby.

X A N D E R

I asked Abele to accompany me to my bedroom, I wanted to use our time alone to talk a little and just understand more on how he feels. It's hurts knowing he thinks he doesn't deserve to be a father, it hurts knowing he blames himself everyday for his daughters death. It wasn't his fault, he did everything in his power to protect his little girl, Abele isn't the monster and the only person who is, is Dante.

"How you feeling?" I asked him as I sit up leaning against the bed board, Abele seated on the edge of the bed staring at the blank white wall.

"Alright" he replied. I sighed.

"Don't hide your feelings from me Abele, I know you're in pain, I can see it in your eyes and I want to help you" I said

"It's okay, don't worry about me" said Abele

"I hate seeing you like this, I hate feeling like there's nothing I can do to help you through this. You keep hiding your feelings and emotions within for you to deal with it and it's not right. Let me help you, we all care for you Abele a-and I want you to accept this child" I replied

"It's not easy for me Xander, I witness my daughter tortured and murdered before me. This memory doesn't go away within years, it takes lots of time for me to get over it and I won't. I blame myself for not being strong enough to go against Dante, I blame myself for not fighting enough to go and sacrifice myself to save her life" Abele said

"Please let me help you, let us help you through this Abele, I'm not asking you to forget about it and more on instantly. I know this takes time and I am willing to help you through it because I don't want you to handle it on your own" I replied

Abele remained silent, I decided to talk not further and allow this silence for him to think on his own. All of our relationship grew day by day, I wanted Abele to know we all care about him and we're worry about his well being. I decide to shuffle close to him and place my small hand onto his arm, I felt him flinch but then instantly relaxed. I wanted what's best for him and for him to smile more, he has the most beautiful smile I ever seen, it's breath taking.

I looked at his blank face and lean up meeting his gaze, I gently kissed his lips with tender and care. My arms wrap around his neck as I felt his hands gently grip my waist. I straddle his lap as my small baby bump touch his stomach, I felt Abele flinch once again but then relaxed. I softly moaned feeling his erection touch my covered ass, I bite onto my bottom lip to prevent myself from grinding against his c*ck. No words were exchanged, this sudden urge I suddenly felt just by meeting his gaze tells me he needs this. His eyes pleaded for me to distract him from the memories that haunts him, I gently push him onto the bed. I pull my clothes off leaving me bare before him, I then pulled his shorts off revealing his large erected c*ck.

I waisted no time by slamming myself onto his delicious c*ck, I didn't bother preparing myself as the pain and pleasure puts me over the edge. I didn't want to pleasure to end, I slowly lift myself up and down as my c*ck slap against the lower end of his stomach. I moaned seeing my c*ck leak out of it's mushroom head, his gaze hardens watching me carefully.

"Beautiful" he whispers

"Baby, you feel so good" I moaned

"Take my c*ck baby, take all of it" he says and so I did, I took his whole length feeling so full, I quicken my pace feeling an urge to climax. Up and down I go, over and over again until I threw my head back and screamed feeling strong waves of pleasure crash within me. My whole body twitch, as my eyes rolled back, cum continue to squirt, it felt like it was never ending. I continue bounding wanting to have another earth shattering orgasm.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." I chanted. Abele groaned as he came inside of me but I didn't stop, I couldn't stop so I bounced up and down with such force. I grip tight onto his shirt, I felt my ass jiggle as it slap onto his muscled thighs.

"Oh yes! oh f*ck!" I yelled.

"Come on baby let me see you squirt" Abele growls. My whole body twitch violently as another earth shattering orgasm rips through me, I screamed leaned forward unable to hold my body up right. I grind hard against his c*ck, riding out my second orgasm.

"Yes! so good, baby I can't stop cumming, oh it's so good" I whimpered. Abele gently flip us over leaving me laying beneath him. He continues his thrust chasing his second orgasm until I felt his c*ck swell and soon he yells feeling his orgasm violently rips through him. I threw my head onto the pillows as another orgasm instantly forms, I spread my legs wider feeling my own cum splatter all over my stomach and chest.

"So good baby, it's so good, I can't stop twitching" I whispered. Abele pants heavily trying to catch his breathe, he smiles softly and kissed my lips.

"Thank you" he whispers and soon he fell asleep laying beside me and I followed not far behind.